India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 (Page 99)

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I am still recovering...she pays and he takes...what about the damned lawsuit he is slapping for slander...uggghhh

This was the last thing I was expecting, I know they talked about it, but this is a twister...

So she is officially covered for room and food and pooja for a month...

And driver and car are complimentary? What about cook? Sorry I am just mad again to see the transactions...Adi you bring out a strong reaction in me with this one...why is it making me so upset...but then CASA is like that...

Sigh, Shaan is fine with it as he knows this is the only way she will stay...so next time Prad tries to meet up with her, he will be waiting right there for him...its probably worth it as long as he gets Prad!!!

Adi, I am going to do some deep breathing to get my bp down...lets see how long the pact lasts...she is out of bound from his room, he did not say anything about him being out of bounds from her room...however he did promise that he will not touch her...I don't think he will ever break it, unless Khanak asks...What bombs are you gonna drop after this? Looking forward to it...

At least they were very civil to each other, like I requested, I should be careful what I ask for, Adi is reading it literally...LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1Anu179dishbhanRB81aditee-YasharanArshi-

Anu179 Senior Member
Anu179
Anu179

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
So they are finally under same roof...

Poor Shaan...yeh din bhi dekhna bachaa tha...Khanak paying the rent and him accepting, but what choice does he have, in order to have her stay he has to accept it...Big smile

Khanak is too much in her own world...she doesn't even realise at the moment Shaan is putty in her hand, she can do whatever with him and poor guy will give in...he is desperate to have her back...just Khanak writing his name can arouse him...phir to Shaan ka Bhagwaan hi bhala karein...he's in for sleepless nights and quite a few cold showersWink!!!!

Adi want to know the significance of her writing his name with a space in between..."Shan tanu" ...is it cause she is nervous, hope it is not just a typo...coz with cheques one has to be very careful when writing them!!!!

Now i want to know, Jamuna's opinion...their staying together from her POV...does she know they are married????LOLLOL...hope not another gossip mongerTongue

Loads of love, Ann,xox

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81

Anu179 Senior Member
Anu179
Anu179

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Adi...was thinking about Shaan's B'day...they'll be together, as in under same roof...yippee...even Karvachauth, and what would be the best present, that Khanak can give shantanu...may be gift wrap herselfWink...that's the effect Casa has...sara din udhed bun...

So that just reminded me of Khanak's B'day...just appease my curiosity...did she bring the rose pendant he gave her for her b'day...or left it behind in mumbai...!!!!!

Would love to see Shaan come across it...

Love,Ann,xox

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJ

dqkytm Goldie
dqkytm
dqkytm

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
UPDATE PLEASEEE! 
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
awesome update!  Wink loved it!
dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravya07

UPDATE PLEASEEE! 

Arre 2 ho chuke hain aaj raat ke .. aur kitne?

~Cheers,
Dish

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaSachDJ-YasharanArshi-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SachDJ

I am still recovering...she pays and he takes...what about the damned lawsuit he is slapping for slander...uggghhh

This was the last thing I was expecting, I know they talked about it, but this is a twister...

So she is officially covered for room and food and pooja for a month...

And driver and car are complimentary? What about cook? Sorry I am just mad again to see the transactions...Adi you bring out a strong reaction in me with this one...why is it making me so upset...but then CASA is like that...

Sigh, Shaan is fine with it as he knows this is the only way she will stay...so next time Prad tries to meet up with her, he will be waiting right there for him...its probably worth it as long as he gets Prad!!!

Adi, I am going to do some deep breathing to get my bp down...lets see how long the pact lasts...she is out of bound from his room, he did not say anything about him being out of bounds from her room...however he did promise that he will not touch her...I don't think he will ever break it, unless Khanak asks...What bombs are you gonna drop after this? Looking forward to it...

At least they were very civil to each other, like I requested, I should be careful what I ask for, Adi is reading it literally...LOLLOLLOL

DEEJ ... I think he is just letting her do what she feeels like doing !!!!
He willl repay everything with INTEREST ... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Wait and Watch ... Aditeee is sure gonna amaze us !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minashanakrocks1SachDJRB81aditee

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Having two update in the mor be4 leaving for university was a treatBig smile

thx a ton

loved it

nicely penned abt the prayer part

he is envious of the milk boy

but finally she is at his place now