Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 (Page 7)

foreverRBO Groupbie
foreverRBO
foreverRBO

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
hey!! 
i m really curious 2 knw wat s on shaan's mind at d moment...Confused
he knows khanak in and out...Embarrassed
i m pretty sure he s well aware d steps khanak is taking r lyk mamooth steps 4 her...LOL
is he really not gonna take any initiative dis tym??Broken Heart
luv,
nimisha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanadventure_gurl

IF_rida Goldie
IF_rida
IF_rida

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Congratz aditee

'vnt commented on last few updates but loved them all

but loved it ...

lovely she has taken the initiative

loving this track

wow she finally there... now the actual match will begin

wring add part was cute

the blue and pink line as alwayz superb

continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Cute cute cute...

Love soccer now...

Haaye... Blue n pink lines r killer...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanadventure_gurl

baran Senior Member
baran
baran

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
You know,,,, I love soccer too
...Can i come too??..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikadishbhanIF_ridashalini_s

foreverRBO Groupbie
foreverRBO
foreverRBO

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
btw i m eagerly waiting 4 d day wen khanak will call him 

"shantanu" Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ABlank90k.krithikadishbhanaditee

ABlank90 Senior Member
ABlank90
ABlank90

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Aditee...Update kab miley ga? Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABlank90

Aditeee!!
I wasn't able to login using the computer and just read the updates on my mobile tou I'm gonna comment on everything ek saath. Sorry I couldn't comment and tell you how I loved each and every update but still...you're doing a fabulous job. The fact that we're gonna see the spunky Khanak is exciting me to no end. I've always wished for that so thanks alot for making that happen! I hope Shaan changes his aloof and indifferent attitude soon so that he doesn't get the impression that Khanak is coming after him only because he's ignoring her. Its nice to see Khanak taking the initiative...just want to see Shaan reciprocate it too in a couple of updates if thats possible. And I hope we get lots and lots of back-to-back updates this weekend. Maza aa ae ga Big smile

On the issue of very few comments but a high number of thread views I'd say just this: I think every time someone comments on the thread ore refreshes it, the view-counter probably adds that as another view of the thread. Plus, there are some people like me who read previous updates several times as well so whenever they open the thread to read old updates or the recent ones- the view-counter increases. Also, maybe ppl who haven't joined IF are also counted in the thread view. Again this is all my logic and on these grounds I feel it is same to assume that your popularity on this thread is huge and continuing here would be great!  If you decide otherwise please let me know since I wouldn't want to miss out on reading CASA. Moreover, it is only because of all you FF writers that this thread is majorly active. 

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the 15th THREADClap
Thank you for explaining the 'science' behind the clicksBig smile

I actually knew that already
In fact I used to teasingly refer to my readership as  10 people reading it 200 times eachBig smile

I dont think you were around then, so you prolly dont knowBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwanthdishbhanSachDJk.krithikashalini_s

ABlank90 Senior Member
ABlank90
ABlank90

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by ABlank90

Aditeee!!
I wasn't able to login using the computer and just read the updates on my mobile tou I'm gonna comment on everything ek saath. Sorry I couldn't comment and tell you how I loved each and every update but still...you're doing a fabulous job. The fact that we're gonna see the spunky Khanak is exciting me to no end. I've always wished for that so thanks alot for making that happen! I hope Shaan changes his aloof and indifferent attitude soon so that he doesn't get the impression that Khanak is coming after him only because he's ignoring her. Its nice to see Khanak taking the initiative...just want to see Shaan reciprocate it too in a couple of updates if thats possible. And I hope we get lots and lots of back-to-back updates this weekend. Maza aa ae ga Big smile

On the issue of very few comments but a high number of thread views I'd say just this: I think every time someone comments on the thread ore refreshes it, the view-counter probably adds that as another view of the thread. Plus, there are some people like me who read previous updates several times as well so whenever they open the thread to read old updates or the recent ones- the view-counter increases. Also, maybe ppl who haven't joined IF are also counted in the thread view. Again this is all my logic and on these grounds I feel it is same to assume that your popularity on this thread is huge and continuing here would be great!  If you decide otherwise please let me know since I wouldn't want to miss out on reading CASA. Moreover, it is only because of all you FF writers that this thread is majorly active. 

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the 15th THREADClap
Thank you for explaining the 'science' behind the clicksBig smile

I actually knew that already
In fact I used to teasingly refer to my readership as  10 people reading it 200 times eachBig smile

I dont think you were around then, so you prolly dont knowBig smile

Lol...yeah I just read the updates quickly on my cell whenever I got time since I've been crazily busy this week so I missed out on the discussions. Thank God its not related to the whole relocating issueSmile 

Go to top