dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMAGOSHHH! nexxt partt! 
i wanna what happensss!!! 
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ufff shaan ki  jealousy, ego and anger...poor khanak, my heart went out for her. 

I just pray ki angryyoungman ke land hone se pehle hi dadi and khanak sab sortout kar de. 

again screaming...******koi bachao mere prad ko*******

ab usne kya kiya? why shaan is not concentrating on the issue and focusing on prad???? 
i don't think i like you shantanu. 

and poor khanak...baar baar wo uspe gussa hota rehta hai. he goes for partying, drinks and friends, he has to learn to prioritize life soon.

To give answ to all accusations shaan should start living with her in her apartment. 

Aditee, you are giving us roller coaster ride since last few updates...amazing work!

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow aditee

so he's goin back to delhi

whom he is goin to kill 1st pradyun or khanak

he is so angry the blue line made it clear that his anger is at the peak

but usually that works out bringing them close

ab now he'll shift in her apt or make her shift to his

well i hope he handle the things... he can for sure

lukin fwd to it

adi weekend hai ek aur update plz
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update,  wonder what Shantanu will do next? Poor Khanak, always gets the  brunt of his anger
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Aditee the last 2 updates are amazing ...i wudnt mind if shaan executes those thoughts that occurred in his head to get her back๐Ÿ˜ƒ...well he is gonna go back to delhi and i hope he takes her with him to where she is actually supposed to stay wen she is in Delhi๐Ÿ˜‰ i guess he will do that cause he misses her like crazy its high time he did that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting for the next update๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sharon18 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
Adi ...

I knew it ... ye samne wali bandi ka kaam hain na... jalu kahi ki...she is just jealous that Khanak has such a good hubby ... and worst she does not know that he is her hubby!

But this is pretty normal for the society members to keep an eye on bachelors staying alone and all ... as to what they do and stuff. House owner has to trust her so much at least yaar.

The min u had mentioned that she was watching when she went with Shaan and peeping when she went to collect milk kept at the door while Shaan was sleeping, I knew this lady was going to cause trouble ... but I thght then u might not go in that direction as u spring on something diff usually to what I think :-) For once I was right !!!!

Feels like an achievement to be able to anticipate what u will give next ... But lovely call setup and all ... fundu ... how about u write a script for a romantic movie with such natural things there ... u would give competition to some good writers in the industry...

But I have one complaint though ... at times u make her too weak ... maybe I expect more toughness... maybe she gets in trouble due to not speaking much ... whatever it is ... she is strong to handle her family financial, educational problems and all ... but when it comes to her she is dependent on him and his family .. pray tell me why?

He is flying out on sat evening itself ... good ... great! Sunday with her ... Haaye!

Will he take her with him to his house? Like he was thinking of kidnapping her ... will he do it ... will she oppose if he does?

Or

Will he move his stuff into her house and live out of there ... have a face off with the lady the first chance he gets and makes it clear to her as well?

Waiting to see sparks in Delhi! Mumbai ke flat ki khidki mein se dekh rahi hoon, shayad idhar bhi kuch dikh jaye ... lemme know the time.

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb!!!
shaan in angry young man avtar!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
bt dis is wrng man... u hang out wid ur friends so frequently... dan why can't she?? ๐Ÿ˜ก ab weekends pe bina bataye chhod ke aane ko kisne kaha tha??๐Ÿ˜ก
for d first tym i m feeling sorry 4 pradyun...  he can't be held responsible 4 watever happened dis tym... 
cnt wait 2 see him landing in delhi... pata nhi kitno ki shaamat aayi hai??๐Ÿ˜†
chalo shaan its high tym 2 execute ur "train of bizzare thoughts"
continue soon... 
nimisha
Edited by foreverRBO - 12 years ago
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omgee...poor khanak...wid three men...ab to gayi yeh kaam se..shaan to nehi chorega...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
being d last i guess but never too late

a big big big big big big big big big big big congo to u aditee fr d15th thread...it is a journey of a lifetime wid this beautiful FF...

thnks fr giving us CASA...

wishing u n us many many many many many many more threads to come:)

pls pls pls keep it going on frever๐Ÿ˜Š
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prad ki to khair nahi...wrong time wrong place...bhai tujhe to Neha bhi nahi baccha sakti...

So Shaan pahucne wala hai dilli raat main...ab to usse padosi ko utha ke, jaga ke jaana chaiye Khanak ke ghar...Waiting for the next twist after Prad gets a dose of Shaan...

Or will Khanak bear the brunt and gussa for both, Prad to hoga nahi waha...

ok they need to start living together again and be civil to each other...ab office main kab pata chalega?

uff ho...too many questions ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ab jaldi update kar...