Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dishbhan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I ...
... am speechless!

She is so cute ... and he absolutely adores her ... they are madly in love with each other ... Kash ki main thodi si Khanak jaisi hoti ... aur ek Shaan mere pas bhi hota...

She decorated the pooja room ... btw Punju's bhi woh pooja karte hain? ... I thght its gujju's, that too married woman who do the pooja na... Will Shaan support her? Will he stop eating non-veg for her ... maybe not this year, maybe next? or year after that ...

I'm sure Adi will let us know ... :-) we will wait endlessly and keep reading this story ... till their grand children have their own lovestory to tell.

Next update will be more of roomies falling in love? or start of friendship?

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Killler !!!!

I really wonder HOW can both Fight so much when the Pink and Blue can make us gooo HOT and Weak in the Knees !!!!

Sigh !!!!
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!

She is hummming .. She is HAPPY ... Content !
Peace at Heart !
OFcourse ... How Much ever they pretend ... Somewhere Deeep They are Madly in Love with each other !!!!

LMAO @ K !
Hahahahahaa ... She was EXPECTING him to Kiss her ... LMAO !

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa!!!! That is one long update!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Adi you are one consistent writer, totally dedicated to CASA...hats off to you!!!

Excellent update...So Prad did not get the school tour...good, Shaan should get it first. 😊

I love it when Ritu shows up, she brings a freshness with her, it just perks up everything, suddenly things don't look shabby at all, she has a flair to make Khanak smile again and yet stay true to Khanak, by not always being on her side but showing her the reality...love her to bits. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am glad Ritu and I agree on the whole bloody rent business...

I loved the red line...Make out? they should make up...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And yes love the part, go get your own...kids...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shaan is loving this whole staying together...it does make it easy for him, It makes Khanak happy too, yet I feel it won't be long before they realize they have not solved a thing...maybe after a while they will not have to? Will they move into the routine and then realize what idiots they have been? I can't wait to find out how Adi is going to take this tale forward, it will be great to see them struggle and accept and find a middle ground...I am not expecting sorrys or anything dramatic...it is CASA so it will be something different...πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to next update...
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wow a long update... thanx aditeeπŸ˜ƒ

awesome updateπŸ‘...  loved when she said i donno where is this goin

both 've diff meaning for it or either the same but dont say it😳

loved ritu and khanak's convπŸ‘

especially the kids part

hmm if khanaks doesn't kill ritu shd strangle him for taking rent😑

the red line was superb... loved itπŸ₯³

as room mates thet shd be in the same room naπŸ˜‰

finally she has a peaceful sleepπŸ˜ƒ

a gud start for the mor...  everything wentt well 😊

she must be luvin it ... its kinda similar to hill life style... juz a bit😳

but as they are together i hope they soon sort thing out but i guess first they'll make out and then sort things out😳

i laughed at the keys part... poor gurlπŸ˜•

hmmm as u described the day went gud ... she must be happy and satisfied after a long time

loved the part where is decorating the pooja room

If you were any cuter or if you were any more awesome at work, you would be positively dangerous Ms Khanak
If you arent hazardous enuf already!

these lines were fantasticπŸ‘... i am glowing wid gleeπŸ˜ƒ

update asap

em luvin it more

Edited by IF_rida - 12 years ago
baran thumbnail
ohhh I loved it aditee...πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€—
isha2011 thumbnail
thank you aditee for an extremely long update 😊 
cannot wait till they get closer and realise they can't live without each other... reminds me of Dean Martin's thats amore...here is the link for you girls that have not heard it...one of my favourite love songs of all time

aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
looovved the looong update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nokiae72 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³WOW ADITEEE... YOU NEVER FAIL TO STEAL OUR HEARTS...SUCH A LOOOG UPDATE...AFTER EVERY PINK N BLUE LINE I THOUGHT IT'S DONE HERE BUT NO I SCROLLED DOWN AND THE UPDATE IS STILL NOT DONE!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! BTW, YOUR CASA MADE ME CONSIDER MY CHOICE FOR CAREER..I WANTED TO BUILD HOUSES AS WELL..BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS TOO LATE BECAUSE ALL MY APPLICATIONS WERE SENT TO THE UNI FOR A DIFFERENT COURSE!! :D ---------AISHA-----------
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei adi,
thanks for the lengthy update..
wat an update...fireworks galore..
the blue n pink lines absolute killers..
loved it to the core..
khanak imagining abt having his kids..n him spoiling the kid..so lovely..*sigh*
the way she said she doesn't kiss room mates n his reply..oh my god..i couldnt contain my smile reading those..
n after returning after doing things khanak admiring herself n those blue n pink lines..
i'm so loving these 2 being under the same roof n fighting with words..
looking forward to who will break the pact n start their making out session..
ritu tho asked khanak to do it..
waiting for the next part eagerly..