Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Casa.Addict

I had told Vandoo that he'll take her along wid him to his house!!! 😃

Oh m so lovin it!!

When it comes to her, he jus CANNOT tolerate any nonsense! He indulges her, lets her do whatever she wants to but in the end he'll come n rescue her!!! <3 N even in this crisis, he appreciates her strength n courage! 

Man! I jus cant forget the way he had punched that drunk guy!! ⭐️ That was the ultimate moment of truth! He wud kill for her! Such MADNESS his love has reached for her! HOW can he let her self-respect n esteem be tarnished by some loser neighbours! He'll look into it that they are taken care for their deeds! 

*Looong sigh*

N m actually waitin for their showdown! This way, whatever is buggin them will be SPOKEN...

Room mates! 😃 I like the sound of it! 😈 Jab tak sath rahenge nahi, baat aage kaise badhegi 😉

N Khanak...Babe rocks!  In such a situation, she'll try to sort it out on her own but will never ask him! This is one of her qualities which attracted him to her! Its her nature that she doesn mingle wid people which landed her in trouble...People love to poke their nose in others business instead of mindin their own! I want Khanak to declare her martial status to them before she leaves her appartment! Like a real slap on their faces by tellin them who she belongs to!! 😳

The story is gettin freakin excitin!! Waitin how it unfolds!!

Thanx for the update!! 😊

I am tooo tired to Type out MY excitement and Response ... SO Quoting yours again DJ !!!!1

Yipppeee ... CASA always sets the adrenaline racinnng !!!!!
👏👏👏

What a Beautiful Love Story TOLD Matter-Of-Factly !!!!!
Aditee ... HATS OFFF !!!!!

👏
shanakrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most exciting love story ever told !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"until we are legally divorced you are my wife"...one sentence says it all...perfect. 

I am doing sasthang pranam at aditeeji's charan...for making them roommates. what an idea sir ji!!! totally unpredictable u turn!

i am too excited to write anything...waiting for all the next updates. 
Edited by shanakrocks1 - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update Aditee loved it!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing updates...loving this new element you have introduced... roommates hmmm...but for how long?!...they know they can't resist each other!
nokiae72 thumbnail
hey everyone!!! how r u all??? im back from work and as usual casa is the first thing i look forward to...i've not even changed yet!! didnt want to miss a thing :) anyways...somethings bothering me...im feeling a bit left out...aditee didnt even say hie to me...did i say or do something wrong :( no welcome notes for me :( ----------AISHA--------
ppriya_11 thumbnail

I loved it. Both r head strong & I love whn they both fight to prove their point. So now they r going to stay together... hahhahahaa.. i can see 3rd world war coming.. 😉   Thanks Aditee. Keep rolling.👏

Thanks,
Priya P
Edited by ppriya_11 - 12 years ago
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aditee!!! 🤗
u n casa r full of surprises, surprises n more surprises.. 😃
wen i ws expecting a royal showdown... d story took complete 360 degree turn.. n we got an update full of undercurrents.. 😳
n d parting lines.. to yumm.. sone pe suhaga.. hv given me a reason to dream n drool abt d future...😳😳
hw d "roomates" r gonna adjust!!😆
chalo atleast dey agreed mutually dat dey hvnt discussed abt dere seperatn yet... finally!! 

lukng frwrd 2 hw shaan will fulfill his comitmnt of nt even touchng "khanak mistry"😉
continue soon,
nimisha
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

I am tooo tired to Type out MY excitement and Response ... SO Quoting yours again DJ !!!!1

Yipppeee ... CASA always sets the adrenaline racinnng !!!!!
👏👏👏

What a Beautiful Love Story TOLD Matter-Of-Factly !!!!!
Aditee ... HATS OFFF !!!!!

👏

Oye Shals, neend main likh rahi thi? Neha dekh saara credit mujhe mila,,,, :)
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh!! jst forgt...
congrats on 15th century.. 😃
u r sachin tendulkar of d forum 😆
so jst waiting 4 ur 100th one... 😳😳
aditee thumbnail
miliseconds ya nano seconds?