Users

Frequent Posters

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Aditee πŸ˜Š
Good Morning... 
Awesome update 200 E loved it beautifully written as always πŸ‘

I knew he would take the call if its important but Khanak is right on her part she would definitely be angry with him for taking the call even i would have been angry if i were in her place but she is a sweet heart she understands and knows Shantanu very well...

I loved Shantanu's convo with 
Nachiket very nice  πŸ˜†
Great timing for Pradyun entry πŸ˜Š

Eagerly waiting to know Shantanu's Feelings... 

Thanks a lot for the lovely part πŸ˜Š
Love u πŸ€—

@All
Hi Friends Good evening / Good morning
Please Vandana and Deepa come back missing u both 

neethurose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update. waiting eagerly to know "his feelings" Edited by neethurose - 12 years ago
aNsHu_tEjPaL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rocking update!!!!!!!!!!!! but why is shaan away again???? i thought they were coming closer now???? lolll anyways can't wait to see the fireworks when shaan find out who's been visiting his wife!! lolll

pls cont sooon
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice update but what is Pradhyun doing in her houseπŸ˜”...can he get any more annoying😑???cant wait to c shaan's reaction when h finds out this...i hope he'l catch the next flight back to delhiπŸ˜ƒ
plz update next part soon waiting to take a sneak peek into shaan's feelings😍😍
nittygritty thumbnail

Hey Aditee...been a silent reader for years and when we say years I mean from the JB days

your writing style has improved like crazaaayyy wowww

Shaan and Khanak need to get together and make them babiesss, like right now seriously lol I also want Khanak to some how stake her claim on Shantanu in front of Trishala, anything to show her that he's still hers and of course receive his "appreciation" in return. I don't mind the separation track but I feel like it needs some movement, I feel like they are just going around in circles and not making any progress.

WANTS WANTS WANTS LOL you can take your time though because the longer you take the more updates we will have right!?!?!
Good luck and I look forward to reading some more updates and hopefully the story will move forward a little
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Prad gets green lines πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very apt

Adi, you use real places so naturally in the whole weave of the story, just love it...feels like I am right there...

Shaan ka phone is direct competition to Khanak...and it wins a lot...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Prad prad prad...Khanak to jo kahegi woh to theek hai, but Shaan will not leave you in a state to ever think about Khanak again if he finds out...

Adi...Shaan needs to find out this Prad's rendezvous with Khanak...who knows Prad might shoot himself in the foot by making a status update...I hope so.

cannot wait to find out the consequences... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just brilliant..i m luvving it..pls continue ASAP...
foreverRBO thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wow!! d much much much awaited update s on its way πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ waiting waiting πŸ˜
before d "adventure trip" began .. khanak shud hv hidden shaan's cell once again πŸ˜‘😑
btw wat hpnd 2 tuesday's dinner @taj dat dey wer supposed 2 hv wid samar? 
continue soon...😊
nimisha
kiranc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the last update. looks like Shaan has is in deep trouble.  I so want Dadi to inform shaan about Prad's visit to Khanak's place. Ab ayega maaza. i am sure khanak will defintely ignore him for now.
ABlank90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kab baneyga Shaan insaan? Phone ko ignore karta...its true as they say ke old habits die hard! *sigh* Poor Khanak. I hope Shaan makes up to her in a good way now. Plus, please make him reassure her ke he's here to stay and there will be no repeat of the whole US-shifting issue. I dont know why but I sympathize with Khanak more than Shaan. Oh and I absolutely love the fact that Prads is there at Khanak's place...ab maza aye ga! πŸ˜†
Update soon please!