Casa 15 Part 203 B on 136 - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
What are you ending CASA

Nooo

They have to have a honeymoon at Boston during christmas !

You promised that way back !

And ya babies too !

Ok i don think I m going to take this very well AD !

Is your next tale gonna be Shanak too !

Man but i cant get over CASA in a million years !
please dont end this tale it has so much potential...move it somewhere else if you have to but please dont end it
Shanak convo awesome.. especially the pink line... thank Aditee Samar left...
Originally posted by aditee

After the reconciliation I am hoping to take the Gujrals back to Mumbai, for a happily ever after and start another tale.

I will keep my blog public and not membership only so people can read

Kya khayaal hai?

Writing is fun, therapeutic and very engaging.

Another tale, another setting

Khayaal acha hai.. but I dont think we can survive without Casa.. so one dose here definitely..
u give such updates and then say u r planning to end it.. not fair Aditee...

i really want to see this brat as a husband taking care of Khanak during her pregnancy and as a father 2 kids who annoy him to the max extent possible πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that wuld be a treat to watch..

the Bunch - Can I borrow my wife???  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

bheegi bheegi sapno ka jaisa khat hai yeh
hayyy...
geeli geeli chaahat ka jaise lat hai yeh

mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

soche dil ke aisa kash ho
tujhko ek nazar meri talash ho
jaise... khwabo hai akhon mein base meri
waise... neendo pe silvate pare meri

bheegi bheegi armaano ki rahad hai yeh
hayyy...
geeli geeli kwahish bhi tho behad hai yeh

mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

I don know, but this is the song that came to my mind after readin the update...

Aditee, ur such a superb writer! 

Emotions of every character r beautifully portrayed...feels like it's happenin in front of our eyes, full motion picture types, wid beautiful visuals, genuine n real feelins...U BRING THEM TO LIFE!!

Last couple of updates were scintillatin as always.. They both r jus meant to be together..No other way their existence can be complete...

He knew of her pursuit but indulged her..played along, but the time has come..They've been away from each other for long and they r still mad, possessive, obsessive, protective for each other...Serene yet passionate! A kind of relationship people only dream of! 

In the last update, SHE admitted that she LOVED livin wid him...What a confession πŸ˜³
The entire conversation was one superb stroke of brilliance! It was THE TALK! Resolvin issues but in their own style! 

N @blue line: Aaay kya sacchi wo aisa bola kya reee!!! πŸ˜† Shaan shana bana, chance pe dance mara! πŸ˜†

Loved the updates!!

Thank u so much!!! 
Originally posted by Casa.Addict

mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

bheegi bheegi sapno ka jaisa khat hai yeh
hayyy...
geeli geeli chaahat ka jaise lat hai yeh

mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

soche dil ke aisa kash ho
tujhko ek nazar meri talash ho
jaise... khwabo hai akhon mein base meri
waise... neendo pe silvate pare meri

bheegi bheegi armaano ki rahad hai yeh
hayyy...
geeli geeli kwahish bhi tho behad hai yeh

mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan
mar jawan mar jawan...
tere ishq pe mar jawan

I don know, but this is the song that came to my mind after readin the update...

Aditee, ur such a superb writer! 

Emotions of every character r beautifully portrayed...feels like it's happenin in front of our eyes, full motion picture types, wid beautiful visuals, genuine n real feelins...U BRING THEM TO LIFE!!

Last couple of updates were scintillatin as always.. They both r jus meant to be together..No other way their existence can be complete...

He knew of her pursuit but indulged her..played along, but the time has come..They've been away from each other for long and they r still mad, possessive, obsessive, protective for each other...Serene yet passionate! A kind of relationship people only dream of! 

In the last update, SHE admitted that she LOVED livin wid him...What a confession πŸ˜³
The entire conversation was one superb stroke of brilliance! It was THE TALK! Resolvin issues but in their own style! 

N @blue line: Aaay kya sacchi wo aisa bola kya reee!!! πŸ˜† Shaan shana bana, chance pe dance mara! πŸ˜†

Loved the updates!!

Thank u so much!!! 

nice song..
Originally posted by shalini_s

nice song..

Its a beautiful song!! Heart touchin ekdam! 
Aditee congrats on ur 200πŸ₯³...why u ending it???????plz plz plz don't end it plzzz its so different and nice ...if ur moving it to ur blog plz give a link il luv to folllow it wherever it goes...plz dont end itπŸ˜’
hey aditee firstly a biggg congratulations on d double century & now coming 2 d updates

i read d last 3 updates rite now n dey ver fantastic...especially d last update was beautifully described

u r planning 2 start another tale...dat wud b fantastic bt v love CASA way 2 much to let it end so soon...

pls continue casa here only till d end & start d new tale also here only

PLS CONTINUE SOON