Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 95)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

i love these two's friendshipEmbarrassed

Me too! It's the best bromance on TV. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Someone posted this on tumblr. I think it's from a TV review site, but whatever, I totally agree with everything they wrote.

Whether it be sparring in the living room to make sure Elena can handle herself should she need to stake a vampire, or during a quiet conversation in the bedroom as she gently falls asleep, Elena and Damon continue to steal the show every chance they get.  Sparring is never just about learning to defend herself as Damon sneaks in a few quick, teasing nuzzles; nor is a late night conversation just a conversation to catch up on the day's events when Damon plants himself on Elena's bed and refuses to move so that she ends up just climbing in and going to sleep while he is still there.

Each moment is a subtle breakdown of Elena's emotional and physical barriers.  Damon is not forcing himself on her, but he is forcing his way into her life.  No longer content to just be at her beck-and-call, the watchful guardian, Damon is finding small ways to insinuate himself into her normal life.  To make himself such an ingrained and integral part, that she will never even notice that he has slipped into her heart and perhaps one day usurped his brother's place.  Love is sneaky that way. It can hit you over the head, or it can creep up like a thief in the night.  Stefan may have swept Elena off her feet and she fell head over heels in love.  But Damon, he has found a more persistent way to steal Elena's love. Just by being there, being the one she turns to for fighting lessons, being the babysitter when Stefan is out of line, or being the guy she talks to about her daily struggles.

Once upon a time, Elena would have quivered with rage and indignation that Damon had invaded her privacy and her bedroom, let alone had the audacity to lie on her bed, refusing to move.  But, by now, Elena's resistance has weakened.  She has lost Stefan and most of her family.  Damon is the one constant.  She needs him and, whether she admits it or not, she loves him on some level.  So watching their lives become more and more intertwined and rooted in normalcy, the bonds between them are growing.  For those of us watching, it is intoxicating.  It is like drinking from the forbidden fruit.  One sip is ever so delectable, but you can't just stop with one.  Now Elena's defenses are now so low that she does not view Damon as a threat, she can practically fall asleep in his arms. That kind of trust and intimacy is seductive. Damon may already be in love with Elena, but seeing her fall slowly in love with him, is breath-taking.  Step by step, slowly falling.  Just beautiful.

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Anu this is so beautiful. beautifully writtenDay Dreaming. it is really intoxicating to watch them share these special momentsDay Dreaming

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I know, right, Sayani. I wish I could write something as succint and beautiful as that. It really does sum them up so well, especially the contrast between falling in love in a rush and falling in love slowly. I'd never really thought of it till now, but after reading this I did think about it and it is very true. Some loves happen almost instantly. I think first love is very much like that - it's so new and immediate and it consumes you till you can't see anything beyond it. But true love, I think, is the second kind, the kind that builds over time and through getting to know one another, breaking down each other's barriers, getting to be a part of someone's life without really realising it. And that's what happens with Delena. You can see now how at ease with each other they are. And of course, Ian and Nina share the most wonderful chemistry and that comes across too.

I clipped some caps from the end scene Day Dreaming

The look in his eyes ^^^ You can see how much he loves her. Day Dreaming

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Anu the pics are so breathtakingly beautifulDay Dreaming
here's a DE sigEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Oh my Sayani, the sig is stunning!!!! Day Dreaming  The style is amazing - I love the way you have placed the two pics underneath the main one and blended them in so they look like shadows almost. And the textures just set it off to complete perfection! The text you chose is so fitting too. It's from the Taylor Swift song na? Can't think of anything better for them...Damon was enchanted from the 1st moment he saw Elena and he has been ever since...and together they are enchanting. Day Dreaming

-Raindrops-

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Oh my Sayani, the sig is stunning!!!! Day Dreaming  The style is amazing - I love the way you have placed the two pics underneath the main one and blended them in so they look like shadows almost. And the textures just set it off to complete perfection! The text you chose is so fitting too. It's from the Taylor Swift song na? Can't think of anything better for them...Damon was enchanted from the 1st moment he saw Elena and he has been ever since...and together they are enchanting. Day Dreaming

oh i just placed the pics without thinking much. but i loved the way u explained itEmbarrassed. the text is part of the texture actuallyEmbarrassed. and i agree they are truly enchanting. 

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
koi hai

Go to top