Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 86)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey Heer Hug

I just came from watching this week's TVD. It was kinda a dampner...no Delena scenes this week :( I hadn't realised I had gotten used to a weekly dose of them. The epi was a lil random actually, all about ghosts. Felt so bad for Anna. She was always one of my fav characters until they killed her off (hope I didn't just give you a spoiler Sayani). I was kinda hoping she would stay, but oh well. Also, ripper Stefan is beginning to bug me. Finally Elena made a stand at the end of the epi and said she won't love a ghost forever...I thought, it's about time too love. She was in danger of looking silly. I mean, yes, I can appreciate that when you are in love you have hope and faith in the person you love and you will fight for them, but there does come a point when that person has pushed you away so much that you really need to have some self-respect and walk away. But maybe that's just my POV.

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Anu, my Diwali was good. lighted the diyas. it was nice. 

and i know that they did kill Anna in season 1. i liked her too.
i am watching S2 now. it's great. but why did Damon kill Mason Lockwood. i really didn't like itDisapprove. so far enjoyed Caroline's transformation. i really love this confident Caroline. but the best part until now is Damon proposing Elena. then he compelled her to forget everythingBroken Heart. it was so sad but brilliantly doneEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hawww Deb can't die if deb dies I will kill dexter Angry

After so long toh she is back at his house staying with him ...hahaha he hates it ...I love the way she breaks up with her bfs and then come and sits on dexter's head ...he hates it but at the same time feels he can take care of her in a better way if she stays close to him ...ahhh I love it Day Dreaming

and this weeks kill was aaahhh ...my jaw literally dropped I was like for the first time scared ...it was sooo arghhh horrible just horrible way of killing somebody ...the villain this year is insane ...the whole thing is based on the book of revelation and doomsday ...I wonder how dexter willlearn about god in these circumstances where somebody is out there killing people in the name of god Ouch

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Tbh Sayani, I can't remember the exact reasons Damon killed Mason. I think (and feel free to correct me anyone if I am wrong) that it was because they were convinced the werewolves were out the get the vampires and so he thought better kill him before he kills me. I also think the writers just like to make Damon look really bad at certain times.
Ahh Caroline is such a BAMF. I never liked her much in S1, but since S2 she's been one of my fav characters. I hope they never kill her off. And I know, that delena scene was so heart breaking. It was my highlight of S2 and it shows his good side, the part of him that he tries to hide to the world. I hope one day Elena remembers that confession, but I guess the only way that could happen is if she became a vampire.

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I will send Ziva to Miami if they kill Deb. She's my fav character. I doubt they will though. I wonder who it will be...do lemme know. I don't have the patience to wait till it comes on TV to know. LOL

That snake thing you told me abt wasn't the worst death?? God, it must be freaky. The villian sounds awesome though. Really bad characters can be fun, esp when there is no limit to their evilness. The killer on this week's NCIS was so weird it was just...it took me ages to get my head around it. She killed all these guys just to 'please' Ducky, to 'give him something new to experience'. It was weird but fascinating. Her reasoning was totally way out, and yet, in a strange way you could kinda comprehend it. She wanted him to love her so badly she was willing to kill for it.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Btw guys, I know none of you like them, but I wrote an OS on KaSh. It was actually for someone's b'day, but if you get the time to read it, I'd love to know what you think. It's the first time I wrote anything on them (well, apart from Adi and Aanchal, but that doesn't really count I guess), so it'd be good to know how it came out. Here's the link anyway:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1934467

Edited by DulceAmor - 31 October 2011 at 8:21am

-Raindrops-

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
thank you sayo and anu for ur warm bday wishes it trulymeans a lot to me love u darlings had a gr8 bday in all aspects touchwood for myselfBig smileEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Am glad you had a lovely day Heer! May you always succeed in everything you do in life. Hug   And that is good news abt KW. You must be so happy.

Go to top