Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 83)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Go to the doctor na, it could be an illness. It's better to get it checked esp if it's been going on for long. Hope it clears soon. You'll maybe be better after all the festivities get over.

Awww, that sucks Unhappy  Stupid net...makes me glad for mine. UK is pretty good for net speeds actually, one advantage of living here I guess. It's been really good this season. Best so far I think. How is Dexter? Worth the wait??

Nah it happens to me everywhere ...lets see for two three days ...

Dexter is gud ...the best part about is that u can hardly say there was a two year long gap between two season ...they all are so freaking gud and constant with thei actions ...the cast is brilliant I say ...oh and Deb broke up with Quinn ...u should have seen the grin on dexter's face...it's like he visited Heaven ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Nah doesn't matter...I m least bothered with KW and definitely never bothered about JW ...just that if she has signed this show ...I will have to go through more posts about their jodi being heavenly and how they should marry each other ...in short more and more insanity and dumbness...which will push me to leave this forum for my sanity sake LOL issiliye asked 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Oh good, finally!!! That is the best news I've heard in ages! LOL  Is it bad of me to hope that Dexter eventually kills Quinn?? But honestly, that smug face of his...makes me wanna claw his eyes out.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Oh good, finally!!! That is the best news I've heard in ages! LOL  Is it bad of me to hope that Dexter eventually kills Quinn?? But honestly, that smug face of his...makes me wanna claw his eyes out.

Oh How I wish he dies ...just when he broke up with deb he went and started sleeping with other girls ...what a freaking creep he is ...dexter I doubt will ever kill him ...he just doesn't like him ...because he knows he is not worth Deb ...but he even can't guide deb about her life she will hate it ...so he keeps a distance and hopes for the best which eventually happened ...quinn proposed Deb and she was confused she comes and discusses with Dexter and he was like quinn the uncle to my son ...NOOO LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Haha, I can just imagine Dexter's reaction. Can't blame him...who would want that creep as their brother-in-law? I personally would never let him near a child ever. The very fact that Deb was confused is proof that she didn't really love him, or else she would have said yes right away na. I hope she finds someone worthy of her. But do you think Dexter will ever approve of anyone in her life? 
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Well weirdly he has approved of every single BF Deb had in the past ...like his brother ...then Anton ...then that old FB agent ...everyone except for Quinn LOL and why not he understand humans much better than anyone else...everyone deb dater were gud people ...except for dexter's brother but then he was fooling dexter mainly ...so it's understandable he never understood ...but dexter hates Quinn because he knows he is not a gud person ...I think if someone gud comes in Deb's life dex will never have a problem with it ...he just wants her to be safe and happy ...and he needs to be convinced about it thats it ...

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I always imagined Dexter would hate any men in Deb's life, maybe because of how protective he is of her. He saw through Quinn from the start, right? No wonder, it's so glaringly obvious that he's bad news.
Anyways, do let me know what happens and what to look out for. I dunno when they will show it over here. How is the whole faith theme playing out?

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Gotta go now, it was great to catch you ol again. Felt like the good old days. You tc and hope you feel better soon. Good night, sweet dreams, love you Hug

Go to top