Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 73)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Me again, on my own, to share my madness. Where are you all?? Hope you are all ok. Missing you all Hug

All my fellow TVDians out there, you must, must, must catch 3x05, 'The Reckoning'. I gasped, I gaped, I sat in utter disbelief and horror, and I cried. It was quite possibly one of the most shocking, brutal, and yet brilliant episodes yet. And my Damon proved that he is a real hero. Honestly, why do my heroes have to be so damn amazing and do everything to save the women they love? Makes me wish they were real. Day Dreaming

There were two stand-out Delena scenes, but this one really made me go all misty-eyed.

The way she said his name was so sweet. And the tender way he carried her out...*sigh*...makes me want to fall at his feet. Day Dreaming How can anyone say he doesn't love her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i am sorry. i am really busy with college work etc. plus i am having problems with my internet connection too. so i can't chat with you all. hope you all are fine.

Anu those avis are so beautiful. i can well understand why u have gone crazy. Day Dreaming Damon's eyes are so intense and the scene truly is one of the best Delena scenesEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hey Sayani, glad to know you are okay Hug   Hope the college work is not stressing you out too much. And I hope you get your internet connection fixed soon.

Ahh, Damon. Day Dreaming  He's too perfect for words.
But OMG, am a little indignant...was reading GLAMOUR magazine, and they had a Top 50 sexiest men. Ian was only at no 25!!!!! And who made no 1??? R-Patz. Ermm
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I meant to say, one of the evil demons in 'A Family Affair' was called Sid. I kept picturing KW's Sid and trying to imagine him being evil. Yes, I know, I am weird. LOL  But seriously, how badly do you wish Sid had gone to the dark side? I don't necessarily wish that he had been evil, but I wish he had stood up for himself more. He was too kind-hearted and let ppl walk all over him. Mind you, his wifey was one of those strange types who is impervious to adoration and oblivious to the fact he would and did do everything for her. Maybe if he had been a little more...I dunno...forceful isn't the right word, but if he'd asserted himself more, she might actually have appreciated him more.

And no, I don't know how I got from demons to that, but I felt like being random today, so...LOL
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
same sawaal koi hai
tiaraforluv Newbie
tiaraforluv
tiaraforluv

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

anu all avis are so cute daemon looks so cute while he is taking her in his arms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hmmm it's not impossible mystery to crack that I m stuck with stuffs which doesn't let me come online these days ...LOL But I miss you all ...hopefully will get free soon but anyways ...

Anu I don't know if I will be able to come online on ur birthday ...since my broadband expires tomorrow and I don't think it will get recharged in four days or so ...But I will try my level best ...but since I m not sure and I don't wanna be the last one to wish u ...I m gonna do it in advance Big smile

I prepared everything as much as possible but don't worry I will get u more ...I just had the morning to make ur stuffs ...and besides u know west shows are a pain when it comes to hunting down caps Ermm
 But Before that ...The castle siggy I requested Sano ...

Day Dreaming heaven 

ok now ur gifts ...

First lets start with my fav couple ...

Karan shweta ...I basically did sid nikki ...since we are so hyper about the currently 

Now your favs ...

and then ur shona 

I wanted to add damon here cause it was so ancient types was reminding me of TVD stuffs LOL

last one if just because I loved how it came ...a little different from usual stuffs...but it's plain accident LOL

Hope u like them ...will make more as soon as I get some caps ...so it will come a little late ...

Love you HugHug and u know it ...muahhh 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 16 October 2011 at 5:05am

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
and this is something I made long back during the pooja's so uploading just for the heck of it ...

Miss u all HugHug

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Go to top