Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 69)

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
just read this nice thought
"Don't treat a end like an end. Treat a end for a new beginning."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
shrishti arya producing a show and not taking karan yeh kaise possible hai ek guest appearace hi sahi right shrishti di
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Every day there are new Dexter articles.You must be in 7th heaven, Sindhu. Here's a new one:

Michael C. Hall Previews Dexter Season 6: 'There Are Some Very Dark Things Afoot'

Megan Masters

If asked to describe Michael C. Hall, "forthcoming" would not be the first word that comes to mind. The Golden Globe winner and five-time Emmy nominee is a wonderful interview (and surprisingly funny), but as a star and executive producer of Dexter, he understandably keeps his teases extremely close to the vest. (That said, it kinda works for the guy.) TVLine spoke with Hall about Season 6 of Showtime's killer saga (which premieres this Sunday at 9/8c), and while the spoiler quotient was low, the fun factor was not.

Dexter Boss Spills Season 6 Secrets, Reveals How Much Life Is Left in Showtime's Killer Saga

TVLINE | Based on what we know thus far about Season 6, it seems that a fresh start is in order for both Dexter the character and the series as a whole. What are you most excited about this cycle?
I'm excited about acting with the guest actors that we have, as I always am. I get to create new relationships with new characters and that's a part of what keeps it fresh and invigorating for me when returning to the show. I'm excited about Scott Buck, our new showrunner who has been with us since nearly the beginning [of the series] and is now sitting at the head of the writers table. He's an incredibly talented guy and I'm really enjoying the scripts this season. Ever since the first season, there's a sense of "I can't believe we're still doing this," and that gets more and more intense the longer we do it. [Laughs]

TVLINE | How, if at all, does this year's tone differ from past seasons?
The tone is different this season. There are some very dark things afoot in terms of the big bad — or bads — we're dealing with. So yes, it's dark; he's a serial killer! [Laughs] Dexter is neither shinier nor happier, I must confess.

Dexter Exclusive: Jordana Spiro to Rendezvous With [Spoiler]!

TVLINE | Dexter's Powers That Be have been tight-tipped about the big bad situation for Season 6. Care to elaborate?
There is maybe a little more ambiguity than in previous seasons…. I feel like Dexter's press secretary when I talk about this. [Laughs] I try to answer questions without really saying anything.

TVLINE | The promos Showtime has released indicate that the characters played by Colin Hanks and Edward James Olmos are working together in some strange, ritualistic manner…
There is something sort of black snake-swampy about their relationship, which suggests there's something dicey going on. I will confess that. As for the rituals, I will let you draw your own conclusions from whatever else the promo seems to suggest. [Laughs]

Dexter's Jennifer Carpenter on 'Insane' New Season and the Deb/Dex Scene She's 'Scared' Of

TVLINE | For years now there has been a lot of talk about Deb ultimately discovering her brother's true identity. What are your thoughts on the topic?
I think that's an exciting proposition, from an acting standpoint. But speaking for Dexter, it would be a huge game-changer.

TVLINE | How much does the concept of family factor into this season?
As was the case in the pilot episode, Dexter has always had a fundamental soft spot for kids. His own child, Harrison, has become a part of the axis of his life. He serves his dark passenger, but let's face it: Dexter loves his son. And that's all I'll say.

In Review: Showtime's New Sunday Night Thriller, Homeland

TVLINE | As an executive producer on the show, you probably have some insight as to how much life Dexter has left in it.
The fact that we've had several different people [at the helm of the show] may have served it well in terms of longevity. I take it season-by-season, but I don't have any reason to believe that this sixth season will be our last. Beyond that, I can't say.

TVLINE | So, what you're saying is that you're definitely on board for Season 7?
I stand by my last comment. [Laughs]

http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/dexter-season-6-preview-michael-c-hall/
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
guys karan just awesome in black dancing to saj dhaj ke i am having a heart attackEmbarrassed
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
do watch his dance he was awesomeBig smileEmbarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Anyone had a chance to see Castle yet? Sindhu, do tell me when you've seen it, if that bit where they got to the motel room reminds you of Dexter. I kept expecting him to pop up. LOL  It was a good epi, actually, never saw the end coming. Mum spoiled it for me though by laughing at the idea behind it all, so I didn't get to enjoy this beautiful, beautiful caskett moment properly. Angry

'That's what all the great love stories are about, right? Beating the odds.'

That is probably one of my favourite lines of dialogue in any show ever. I love the castle writers for putting this in. It is so beautiful and so true. It's just like what I said that time about CaPri and all the obstacles they have to overcome, and it made me think of Tiva, and Delena, and Chair, all of them. All the love stories I am crazy about are about two people battling the world for each other. And it is so true about Caskett. There are so many things keeping them from expressing their feelings, from getting together, but you still root for them and hope that one day they will get there together. Day Dreaming

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
koi hai
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
to u all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor