Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 67)

tiaraforluv Newbie
tiaraforluv
tiaraforluv

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
hey all this is me sushie i created new acc
anu whats happening in tvd season 3 ?

Edited by tiaraforluv - 11 October 2011 at 7:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey Sushie, love your new ID. Embarrassed

Well, so far, Stefan has gone off with Klaus and turned into a real bad guy again, drinking human blood and killing all these innocent ppl. Elena has tried to find him, and she and Damon tracked him to Chicago, but when Elena confronted Stefan he told her he didn't want to go back to Mystic Falls. He was lying to protect her though, because Klaus can't find out she's alive. So Elena is all heart-broken, and everyone keeps warning Damon off her, saying he needs to leave her alone, and he got into a fight with Caroline and Elena went mad at him, so he's gone off with Katherine again. Meanwhile, Klaus has started to realise Stefan has been lying to him, and so he's brought him back to Mystic Falls. And that was how the last episode ended.

tiaraforluv

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Where is everyone? Have we all been sucked into a giant black hole or something?? LOL

Anyway, I am here to try and vent off some of my excitement cause I currently am bouncing up and down like a hyper two-year old and if my mum seems me she'll probably think I have finally lost my mind. And no, it's not cause it's only a week to go (I have actually never been less excited about a birthday in my whole life) but because I made a discovery today...and I feel like kicking myself now. Honestly, the next time I say I am not signing into facebook virtually slap me okay? I signed in today after months and realised that I have been the biggest fool there ever was. All this time I have been missing out on the magic that is the cassie palmer facebook page. You know, my fav books ever. They have a page for them and I was on it to see what everyone thought about HTM, and everyone was being all lovely and sensible and saying how much they love CaPri, and I was getting all like Abby from NCIS wanting to hug them all in my mind (you will only get that if you watch Driven) and then I discovered that they have a whole section which is all Q&A with Karen, who wrote them. So I have spent the whole afternoon reading them and getting more and more hyper. And then, as if my excitement levels were not already dangerously high, I discovered on her website she has short stories that tie into the series, and one of them is about Pritkin!!!!!! DancingDay Dreaming  I just downloaded it and am going to spend the whole night reading it. You have no idea how excited I am. It's like the equivalent of watching all the Tiva-centric NCIS episodes in one go. Or, for you guys, a whole afternoon of TiaRa scenes.

Okay, I know none of you really needed to know that, but OMG had to get it out.

And omg, grr, was just on amazon, the next Dory book (ok, so Karen writes 2 sets of books, the Cassie ones and a spin-off series about Dory, the dhampir (half-human, half-vampire) daughter of his royal-pain in the ass, i.e. Cassie's bf Mircea), anyways, that's not out till Oct next year!!!!! Which means the 6th Cassie book won't be out till 2013!!!!! How will I live that long????!!!!!!! I am already going insane trying to figure out how she's gonna bring Pritkin back from the demon realms. I don't think I can wait 2 whole years to find out.

And yes, I do realise I am obsessed. And yes, I know it is not healthy. And yes, I know I am the same way about all my fav couples, but what can I say? I am an addict. LOL

Just wait till I get my novel published. I am even worse with my own characters. LOL
heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
anu are u there where has everybody vanished i miss chatting with u all Cry
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
"You are what you are.  Someday, you're going to have to come to terms with that.  His father's voice echoed in his head, but it lacked any weight.  Because Rosier had never understood: John had come to terms with it.  He knew what he was, what he would always be, no matter how far he managed to run.  He'd had that demonstrated one horrible night in the most vivid way possible.  And for years, he'd believed that it was all he ever could be. 
            Until he met someone who refused to see him that way. Who argued and fussed and tried her best to boss him around, but who never shrank away.  Who relied on him and needed him and called him friend.  Who touched the scars on his body, and other places, as if they were just another part of him, not evidence of where he'd been, what he was. 
            And lately he'd begun to hope that perhaps, just perhaps, there was something even a monster could contribute."

I couldn't resist. They're just perfect. Day Dreaming

Anyway, in an effort to de-caprify myself, I started watching Caskett vids. Big mistake. But anyway, isn't this song perfect for them?

Off to watch Tiva vids now. May as well go the whole hog and go complete la-la over my OTPs. Day Dreaming

And yes Heer, am missing you all too.God knows where everyone has got busy about. Hope we all get ol together soon.

Edited by DulceAmor - 13 October 2011 at 2:06pm

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Me again, on my own, to share my madness. Where are you all?? Hope you are all ok. Missing you all Hug

All my fellow TVDians out there, you must, must, must catch 3x05, 'The Reckoning'. I gasped, I gaped, I sat in utter disbelief and horror, and I cried. It was quite possibly one of the most shocking, brutal, and yet brilliant episodes yet. And my Damon proved that he is a real hero. Honestly, why do my heroes have to be so damn amazing and do everything to save the women they love? Makes me wish they were real. Day Dreaming

There were two stand-out Delena scenes, but this one really made me go all misty-eyed.

The way she said his name was so sweet. And the tender way he carried her out...*sigh*...makes me want to fall at his feet. Day Dreaming How can anyone say he doesn't love her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
i am sorry. i am really busy with college work etc. plus i am having problems with my internet connection too. so i can't chat with you all. hope you all are fine.

Anu those avis are so beautiful. i can well understand why u have gone crazy. Day Dreaming Damon's eyes are so intense and the scene truly is one of the best Delena scenesEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hey Sayani, glad to know you are okay Hug   Hope the college work is not stressing you out too much. And I hope you get your internet connection fixed soon.

Ahh, Damon. Day Dreaming  He's too perfect for words.
But OMG, am a little indignant...was reading GLAMOUR magazine, and they had a Top 50 sexiest men. Ian was only at no 25!!!!! And who made no 1??? R-Patz. Ermm

Go to top