Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 61)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Snap, Sindhu, that was my 1st thought too. Will you make any sig on the pics?? Pretty please??? Embarrassed

Sayani, that is a gorgeous Delena sig! Love how the maker has placed the pics. God, Damon is far too hot. Blushing  Am gonna watch 3x03 tonight. It's all sunny and warm here today, which is so odd, cause normally by end of september it's really cold...but we are having a late summer and it's so warm outside. It's beautiful. Had to go out for some annoying work but afterwards I went shopping and then I went and sat by the river for a while and it was so beautiful. So am gonna run outside again soon and soak it all up while I can. Day Dreaming

I just gave the pics to Sano for a siggy ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Originally posted by bells_10

]

is she like those old aunties who just love to see what other people are up to?Confused

Guess so LOL  But after watching the movie ...if things as this happens it becomes a real life film ...I was laughing so much afterwards and then in the market one of our teacher saw us and I was like what next ?? Ermm and then at the cafe found school friends and they are like we didn't knew u both are dating ...I wanted to bang my head somewhere ...and my friend is like the only person to see us together is our parents and I got so pissed off I called up at home and told I m with him ...just incase LOL

lol i don't think that u need to bother about your friends...its just the old aunties who cause most of the troubleTongue

~*sindhu*~

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Couldn't agree more, Sayani. I remember watching the first couple of episodes and thinking 'now this is a proper vampire show'. I had read the books and tbh was not overly impressed. Damon was the only interesting character for me in them, so I didn't expect to like the show, but they have taken it and made it so much better, and all the characters have grey shades, which makes them so much more interesting to watch. The mythology behind it all fascinates me too. I'm so glad you are enjoying it too. Big smile

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

lol i don't think that u need to bother about your friends...its just the old aunties who cause most of the troubleTongue

I don't know yaar ...it upsets me when I do nuthn wrong yet I m accused of everything ...then it was better for  me to have relations and be accused of it ...

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
sab left ...I m bored Broken Heart
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

I guess I have a soft corner for Imraan ...he is not my fav actor at all ...but I always end up watching his movies in theatre LOL

Katrina is a living mannequin who knows how to move her lips and eye lids simultaneously all through the movie ...and no wonder her comedy movies work ...watching her act is by far the most hillarious thing on screen  

she was better in ZNMD though...Ermm much better i think. here she only smiled and batted her eyelashesLOL
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

I don't know yaar ...it upsets me when I do nuthn wrong yet I m accused of everything ...then it was better for  me to have relations and be accused of it ...

don't worry. people will talk about it for two/three days may be...then everything will be fine.
chill SindhuBig smile
~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I think it's hrithik because of whom she still looked normal and not annoying ...here toh I was I wish it was gay story ...but yes together they looked cute ...thats about it ...individually she should sue herself for acting 

-Raindrops-

Go to top