Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 9933

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10


yes Ranveer is very real...like you can relate with him.. you can feel what he is going through... and that was Karan's best work till date i think.. yes SId was good too.. but the character was not realistic for obvious reasonsErmm

undoubtedly ...I may not fall for Ranveer in real life (  I lose my patience with them ) ...But I can pin point several Ranveer around me ...LOL and I love to explore his character...it had so much depth ..expecially his struggle between his heart and mind ...he had so many layers to his character ...from being absolutely cold from his father's death ...to the innocence locked up in his heart somewhere...to that blooming love for Tia his heart ...to the hatred for her father ...then comes the anger for injustice to the love for his pals ...this guy had everything in him in bits and pieces ...Day Dreaming. I m sure I missed out on some points LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 9933

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

Sindhu write some text quickly...i want to use itCry

Yesh I have been struggling for the text since two days ...kya likhu Cry
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
That is true, actually, even though she always screwed up every single love story and never brought them together, but still we treasure those couples till now and it was cause of the way they were sketched. Her characters are always memorable and I think you said it right, it was cause of the story. Story is what gave birth to those characters, they would not exist without it, and it should be that that keeps you coming back for more. Why do we go back to books we enjoy so many times? Cause of the story. I can't say it without repeating you, but basically, yes, you hit the nail on the head, everything works well because of a good story. I think as per chemistry, that def comes from the way the characters are sketched and interact with each other. In books this especially the case, and on TV and in films too, though actors also bring some element to it as well. But yeah, definitiely, if the story has all the elements then it will show on screen. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 9933

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor



Hawww these are sublime!!!! Man, you do it to me every time, just when I think you have produced your best ever, you go and up your game and leave me speechless again. I am loving both of them so much, but I have to say, the blending and the colouring on the second one are just outstanding. Day Dreaming

Hmm...I will attempt to think of a text...not very good today. I am so hyper on all my favs today that all I can think really is weeeheee LOLLOL


I so loved the pics u gave me ...it all happened on it's own ...hardly had to do anything with it ...Tia's expression is priceless in this one Embarrassed ok gimme the text tomorrow ...but gimme the text LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
You described Ranveer so wonderfully Sindhu, it is actually making me tear up a little. Day Dreaming (Okay, I realise I sound stupid, but I am feeling totally hyped up today lolz).


Hmmm text is not coming easily...how about...Us: Our Very Own Brand Of Insanity


and yes, that sucks completely, I know.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 9933

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

That is true, actually, even though she always screwed up every single love story and never brought them together, but still we treasure those couples till now and it was cause of the way they were sketched. Her characters are always memorable and I think you said it right, it was cause of the story. Story is what gave birth to those characters, they would not exist without it, and it should be that that keeps you coming back for more. Why do we go back to books we enjoy so many times? Cause of the story. I can't say it without repeating you, but basically, yes, you hit the nail on the head, everything works well because of a good story. I think as per chemistry, that def comes from the way the characters are sketched and interact with each other. In books this especially the case, and on TV and in films too, though actors also bring some element to it as well. But yeah, definitiely, if the story has all the elements then it will show on screen. 

Yeah the story  makes it easy for u to visualise the whole thing ...if that is there u instantly fall in love with the characters the couple or whatever ...I think today's world people have lost the habit to read quality stuffs now ...and that is why gud story ...goes above their head...because people have stopped imagining things . ...all they understand by a show is passionate romantic scenes...because thats what they can see infront of each other...their idea of love is limited to what they see and now what they think or imagine it to be  ...but meaningless ones??? they don't make me feel a thing ...god knows how they enjoy it so much Confused

I read this line someone said in the forum ...that SRK stated ke romance can also be two people crossing each other's path ...thats about it ...remember how excited I was and then u were when we saw that soulmate video ...I had goosebumps ...and what was it all about ...two people crossing each other's path ...that statement reminded me of that thing Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Joined: 04 April 2008
Posts: 9933

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

You described Ranveer so wonderfully Sindhu, it is actually making me tear up a little. Day Dreaming (Okay, I realise I sound stupid, but I am feeling totally hyped up today lolz).


Hmmm text is not coming easily...how about...Us: Our Very Own Brand Of Insanity


and yes, that sucks completely, I know.

awww but seriously for me Ranveer is the ultimate character ...I love analysing him ...no u don't sound stupid ...while writing it even I felt the same LOL then we are both stupid LOL

ROFL that Text cracked me up ...LOL should I use it ?/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 8395

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~


Yeah the story  makes it easy for u to visualise the whole thing ...if that is there u instantly fall in love with the characters the couple or whatever ...I think today's world people have lost the habit to read quality stuffs now ...and that is why gud story ...goes above their head...because people have stopped imagining things . ...all they understand by a show is passionate romantic scenes...because thats what they can see infront of each other...their idea of love is limited to what they see and now what they think or imagine it to be  ...but meaningless ones??? they don't make me feel a thing ...god knows how they enjoy it so much Confused

I read this line someone said in the forum ...that SRK stated ke romance can also be two people crossing each other's path ...thats about it ...remember how excited I was and then u were when we saw that soulmate video ...I had goosebumps ...and what was it all about ...two people crossing each other's path ...that statement reminded me of that thing Day Dreaming


You nailed it. They have got lust and love confused. They think it's all about physical attraction. You only need to do a quick browse of the ffs to see that. And while they are enjoyable enough, it makes me sad that that is all they hold important. Love is about so much more than that. It is about emotional connections. Just a look between two people across a room can be romantic. You don't need any touching or kissing to create romance or chemistry. For me the most romantic things are what is unspoken and unsaid between two people. That is why all my fav couples are the ones who love each other but never quite voice it. Case in point, was re-watching season 2 od Castle last night, and it was that epi where she thought he was gonna leave to do the bond books, and there was that scene near the end when he was like 'i guess this is goodbye' and they just looked at one another and you could feel, actually feel through the screen, everything they wanted to say to each other but couldn't. That for me is what defines romance and chemistry.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1195   Views: 30390

~*sindhu*~ 1195 30390 21 September 2011 at 9:25am by angel3142
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1191   Views: 27054

~*sindhu*~ 1191 27054 19 August 2011 at 7:51am by ~*sindhu*~
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1184   Views: 36387

~*sindhu*~ 1184 36387 22 July 2011 at 10:19am by heerhoney
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1186   Views: 31701

~*sindhu*~ 1186 31701 05 June 2011 at 9:36am by heerhoney
A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: ~*sindhu*~   Replies: 1179   Views: 31507

~*sindhu*~ 1179 31507 23 April 2011 at 10:37am by ~*sindhu*~

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index