Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Ufff I meant I m in the same condition ...  LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Aww you poor things, is it raining still over there??

It's autumn here now (or fall if you wanna be american lolz). It's my fav season. It's not too cold, not too hot, and everything has this golden glow. I like waking up in the morning and seeing how red the leaves have turned overnight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Ufff I meant I m in the same condition ...  LOL

awww...i love youBig smile

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I don't know whats going on in remix sobsss...

but I was watching Kahin toh Hoga ...and I fell in love with sujal again Day Dreaming

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Nope it will start in October most probably ...and I know right ...some people in this forum are so weird ...and their ideas and definations of things are ROLF worthy ...sometimes u feel horrified about the future of this world with these kind of thinking ...

the way she was like they don't have that burning the floor with chemistry and I m like since when did shows started working cause of a burning chemistry ...LOL rather the shows don't work with couples having such chemistry ...otherwise those so called youth shows would be still on air ...and shows like yeh rishta and saathiya would have closed shops in their first six months...but unfortunately it never happened ...did it??? and no I don't think they can comprehend the concept of the show till now and I m pretty sure even after the show ends they won't have a clue about it 

Chemistry is important to a show, but they only care about that and nothing else. If you have only chemistry than all you have is two people looking very good together, but no substance, no story. You need both for a show to work. At least, I do. I get mystified sometimes at the types of shows that do well and the ones that don't.
I like the look of the show - it is something different to the usual and in this day of carbon copying that is refreshing. Also, I think it's nice they went for the mature male and younger female - who says couples all have to be young?? It is quite often the case that younger women find everything they are looking for in a more mature man.

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Aww you poor things, is it raining still over there??

It's autumn here now (or fall if you wanna be american lolz). It's my fav season. It's not too cold, not too hot, and everything has this golden glow. I like waking up in the morning and seeing how red the leaves have turned overnight.

yes its still raining...Ouch

Anu hope the bees and insects are not running after youTongue
btw do you like cockroach? i saw a big cockroach in college today lurking behind a computerAngry

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

I don't know whats going on in remix sobsss...

but I was watching Kahin toh Hoga ...and I fell in love with sujal again Day Dreaming

Awww Sujal. Man, I used to love that show so much. I wish they would repeat it here. It was what hooked me onto these shows in the first place. Embarrassed

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top