Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Haha, ohhh poor Deb. But when did she start visiting a psychiatrist? I wonder if they really will go down that route...it sounds like the sort of controversial thing they like to tackle. But awww, Dexter...you know, I love this, he saved them all, thus making himself a bit of a hero, but at the same time he's a vigilante. He is a study of contrasts. But I think his serial killing kind of makes him a hero too, not that society would see it that way, but when you consider he only kills those who are killers themselves...technically he is ridding society of monsters.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 147)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
see the colouring comes out more clearer also the pics looks far better with vegas ...it looks gud ...and yeah u can increase or decrease the size of ur pictures to fit in by using the move tool...it's an arrow type of a key ...in the tool bar ...this will fit in ur pictures in a better way ...and I love the icons Day Dreaming especially the blends one ...awww sid nikki one is damn damn cute and the pictures bright now ...and the colouring is coming out better and brighter ...awesome job done there Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Awww, I am really happy that you liked the icons. I was having so much fun making them lolz. I was a bit in two minds abt the sid nikki one...at one point I was certain it wasn't going to turn out right at all, so your liking it has made my day.

I promise to make some TR sigs soon. Have been trying to experiment with a whole lot of diff pics just so I can get used to working with them all. I hope one day I'll be as good as you and Sayani. Embarrassed

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Haha, ohhh poor Deb. But when did she start visiting a psychiatrist? I wonder if they really will go down that route...it sounds like the sort of controversial thing they like to tackle. But awww, Dexter...you know, I love this, he saved them all, thus making himself a bit of a hero, but at the same time he's a vigilante. He is a study of contrasts. But I think his serial killing kind of makes him a hero too, not that society would see it that way, but when you consider he only kills those who are killers themselves...technically he is ridding society of monsters.

she started cause she was promoted and she had a hectic job and no one to talk to and also because her boss suggested she goes for some session but she deliberately increased them because of her loneliness in life ...

I love dexter for being what he is ...he is such a character to study man ...I can go on and on about him whole day ...even while saving his department he had to push the woman with the bomb in a room she died right infront of him while he saved thousands of life ...this is symbolical ...he does this thing everytime any which ways ...the only difference he did it for the first time infront of everybody...most importantly his own sister...

hahaha u should see this one scene where a serial killer killed his own sister and Deb is like saying strange ...his sister always praised him of how gud he is as a person and to her ...and dexter comes from behing and says maybe she didn't know ...and I couldn't stop myself from laughing watching the irony ...isn't it the same for these two LOL... I love the dialogue and scene writers so much ...they always give in such humorous moment ...which is not funny but it is to the audience LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Btw, do you want me to post any caps from last week's Castle? I haven't clicked them yet...have been too lazy, but I was going to do it later today, so if you want I'll post the best ones here. 

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Awww, I am really happy that you liked the icons. I was having so much fun making them lolz. I was a bit in two minds abt the sid nikki one...at one point I was certain it wasn't going to turn out right at all, so your liking it has made my day.

I promise to make some TR sigs soon. Have been trying to experiment with a whole lot of diff pics just so I can get used to working with them all. I hope one day I'll be as good as you and Sayani. Embarrassed

well u r better than me seriously ...even I can't get such gud colouring ...I swear ...my colouring is always the same kinds ...it has become monotonous now ...and about Sayani ...I swear thats the best TR siggy ...or for that matter any siggy she has ever made...I m in awe after seeing it ...that is so freaking dreamy ...one of my most fav siggy ever for sure ...Day Dreaming 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Btw, do you want me to post any caps from last week's Castle? I haven't clicked them yet...have been too lazy, but I was going to do it later today, so if you want I'll post the best ones here. 

Yeah sure post them ...I haven't made anything for a long time now ...hopefully my PS will feel special if I can open it soon LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
No doubt about it, the writers have done an amazing job. They deserve a whole load of accolades. I think it's part of Dexter's popularity the fact it has so many layers and doesn't shy away from the grittier subjects. Other shows could learn a lot from it.

And yes, Dexter is one amazing character. You could easily write a whole book just analysing him. If you had been doing TV studies you could have done your dissertation on him. LOL

~*sindhu*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top