Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Awww this scene is cute ...Damon looks hot ...for textures and text ...well I m bad with both ...and there are no tutorials ...u have to use ur head and do it ...what I have learnt with it is ...it depends on the picture and ur colouring ...u have to know when to put the texture and about text ...nuthn can help LOL I leave it upon luck completely ...cross my finger and put my text if it works great ...if not I scrap the sig 

I have a gud suggestion though colour ur pics on vegas ...they will come out hundred times better than ps ...many people do it 

Damon always looks hot. BlushingLOL

But awww, thank you, am glad you thought it was cute and am glad you liked the icons too. I have such an icon fetish, for some reason. I collect them like someone would collect stamps or s'thing lolz. I wanna be able to make my own DE and Tiva icons for YT, but working with those pics is damn difficult cause they are so hard to colour. Thanks for the Vegas tip, will def try that. It should make the western show pics much easier to work with. I never realised how true your saying that western shows are always darker was until I started with PS. Indian show pics are so much better for colouring.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Anu u r going to make more icons? that's really great!
look here's an amazing collection of icon tutorialsBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

Anu u r going to make more icons? that's really great!
look here's an amazing collection of icon tutorialsBig smile

hope this will be of some help to uEmbarrassed

DulceAmor

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
so this is the SA sig i made. yes this is on the first page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
sayo tune bataya nahin rohan ko dekh rahi hai kya

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Sindhu, you have made the prince sound so...irresitable, really. I like these grey-shaded guys. I dunno how it happened but I now like my heroes to have a bit of a dark side to them, to be not all goody-goody but to have an edge about them. Somehow it makes them more appealing...so I can totally get what you mean when you said your heart is stuck on him even though the other guys is a saint and the girl should really choose him if it were based on merit.
I may find myself catching a few episodes of this show over xmas if I get time. I need to watch once upon a time too. I hope SA does not make a meal out of it...God knows, she is an expert in that. And yes, she does find these unconventional heroines...in fact, for all her flaws, it is one thing that I do like about her shows. Her heroines always feel grounded in some sort of reality instead of being the usual rhona-dhona types. Let's hope the girl keeps her spunk.

He sure is ...the day he was shown in the promo of the show ...the forum got flooded with people ...including Nitica LOL and I m like this guy alone will cause massacre it seems ...and u know the best part is that this guy has done many shows in leading channels ...but he is recognised with this show ...just proves how strong characte portrays an actor infront of his audience...Day Dreaming I m in love with this character ...and I don't care if he is bad ...LOL infact the saint one bores me ...if he was the only guy in the show ...Shrishti could have shut shop in the very first month...the character is way too normal and common ...there is no spark ...I couldn't even find the trait of the self independent and achiever stuff that was said about his character ...

ohhh don't watch the show ...just their scenes...the show in itself didn't have much except for yesterday's scene where the mother was feeding the girl ...it was heart wrenching moment ...I liked it more than the prince and the princess ka moments LOL

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

[

Damon always looks hot. BlushingLOL

But awww, thank you, am glad you thought it was cute and am glad you liked the icons too. I have such an icon fetish, for some reason. I collect them like someone would collect stamps or s'thing lolz. I wanna be able to make my own DE and Tiva icons for YT, but working with those pics is damn difficult cause they are so hard to colour. Thanks for the Vegas tip, will def try that. It should make the western show pics much easier to work with. I never realised how true your saying that western shows are always darker was until I started with PS. Indian show pics are so much better for colouring.

duplicate ur layers I means pictures and screen them out ...they will come out brighter then Big smile

even though they are darker they are far superior in quality than the indian ones 

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top