Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 141)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Sorry, I had to go do some work for my mum.

Acha, well he IS mean. God that smirk on his face...he reminded me quite a bit of Arjun actually. The girl is plucky, I'll give her that. I wasn't expecting so much attitude from her, cause normally these heroines just weep and wail, so that was a nice surprise. But why does she not want to accept that she is a princess?

Hehehee I know ...aww his smirk reminds me of Ranveer more than Arjun LOL I love this character ...he is soo full of different layers ...he does appear bad and mean and trust me when I say this I have no idea why should the girl choose him over the other guy who is absolutely a saint ...but my heart is stuck onto the prince only because well ...he eats up the whole show all by himself LOL blame the writers ...he plays this two character in one kind of a guy ...at one ends he is this ambitious focussed cunning and strong prince who eyes the throne for himself and can go to any lengths to get it ...on the other hand he is this caring loving brother to his little sister...an obedient son to the elders and sweet little friends who just refuses to let go of those long lost memories of this girl who he lost in his childhood ...so somewhere down the line you keep on wondering about this character in the show and forget about everything else...SA has got her cards right now she needs to play right and not make a porridge out of it ...especially I m worried cause she said few days back that the show is a free flowing story and can take any turn with time ...and we all know what free flowing story can do ...now don't we?? LOL

oh yes I love the girl ...I love SA for always getting these unconventional girls for her stories ...never thought a princess can be this scary ...what I loved the most about her ...how she never played victim of being poor and demanded the respect from everyone irrespective of what her financial level stands for ...she is this head strong stubborm junglee girl and that makes her character so likeable unlike a cindrella story that I was hoping it to be ...but SA surprised me ...have u read princess diary ???

she doesn't wanna accept it cause she loves her father...and as per the story her father kidnapped her and took her with him in her childhood ...now he is in jail and they are telling her the truth ...and of course she loves her father so it will be difficult for her to believe the strangers than her own father right ??? she always wanted to feel special but not at the cost of losing her dear ones ...so thats why she has gone completely wild 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Been practising with icons. Tell me, how are they?

I love the icons ...especially the first two ...the colouring is soft and glowy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

I made an updated version of the Delena night scene sig. I liked the colouring on this one better, but I am still not happy with my text or my textures. Can anyone recommend good tutorials on them?

Awww this scene is cute ...Damon looks hot ...for textures and text ...well I m bad with both ...and there are no tutorials ...u have to use ur head and do it ...what I have learnt with it is ...it depends on the picture and ur colouring ...u have to know when to put the texture and about text ...nuthn can help LOL I leave it upon luck completely ...cross my finger and put my text if it works great ...if not I scrap the sig 

I have a gud suggestion though colour ur pics on vegas ...they will come out hundred times better than ps ...many people do it 

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming Blushing Blushing Heart

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~