Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 106)

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Hahahaha I m watching dexter ...and dexter is upset cause he killed this guy when his friend who this guy shot told dexter to forgive him cause thats how a human should be ...Brian is like why are u sad ...and dexter is like because my friend told me to forgive him and Brian is like u don't turn the other cheek brother u slice it ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bells_10

i made this long agoTongue

Nice especially the texture work Clap Clap

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

yeah it's his spirit like his dad always stays around him ...weirdly from this episode ...it will be his brother...something happened in dexter's life and he killed someone as soon as he killed that guy Brian arrived infront of him ...and now thats a wrong symbol actually ...it only means ...dexter is a killer and he will remain so like his brother...nothing in this world can change it like his brother once told him before dying ...I hope he goes away by the end of this season ...as much as I love that character him staying only puts in negativity about dexter 

Oh ok, that makes sense. So he's kind of like a constant reminder then? Those Dexter writers are so damn clever, you know. How they manage to come up with so many layers n all...btw, I read the funniest thing the other day...at the TVD forum on TV Fanatic they were doing a round table and there was this comment - 'Has Tyler been hanging out with Dexter Morgan?' Because Tyler injected Caroline and he did it quickly and efficiently, like he's had training. Dexter would have been proud lolz. But now whenever I see someone with an injection I keep thinking of Dexter. LOL
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Ohh ok, Sayani. Well, seasons 1 & 2 are brilliant. I was hooked on them. Season 3 was also pretty good. But after that it goes wayyy downhill. Season 4 was boring for a large part and so far season 5 has made me want to watch paint dry instead. They have pretty much ruined the characters and the storylines are no longer fresh or interesting. But yes, you should def see the 1st 3 seasons. 

okay. i will watch it then. like TVD. i loved the first season. 2nd season is great too. though i find the original track a bit boringErmm

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

i made this long agoTongue

OMG Sayani, this is gorgeous!!!! I loveee the texturing so much! It just makes it stand out so beautifully! Saving this to wear.

-Raindrops-

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

okay. i will watch it then. like TVD. i loved the first season. 2nd season is great too. though i find the original track a bit boringErmm

I didn't enjoy TVD season 2 as much as season 1 either. I felt it dragged around the middle portion but picked up towards the end. For me season 3 has been the best so far. I haven't disliked a single episode yet. Maybe that has something to do with the amount of delena. I will admit, they are my main reason for watching. But, I feel overall the story has been more engaging and Klaus is just the best baddie ever. The best thing abt him is, he's so evil, but yet you can see the humanity behind it all, you can understand why he is the way he is, and bizarrely, that makes him less despicable.

-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Oh ok, that makes sense. So he's kind of like a constant reminder then? Those Dexter writers are so damn clever, you know. How they manage to come up with so many layers n all...btw, I read the funniest thing the other day...at the TVD forum on TV Fanatic they were doing a round table and there was this comment - 'Has Tyler been hanging out with Dexter Morgan?' Because Tyler injected Caroline and he did it quickly and efficiently, like he's had training. Dexter would have been proud lolz. But now whenever I see someone with an injection I keep thinking of Dexter. LOL

yeah he is hanging around like his dad used to do ...and making dexter believe that he has no light in him that makes him a gud person or if there is a chance for him to ever become normal and lead a gud life...which is mean ...but I must say I m loving his comments in between scenes LOL and forcing dexter to go and start killing people ...must say his spirit is more desperate than he ever was LOL

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
OMG, click on this link and hopefully it'll open at Kit Marlowe, but if it doesn't scroll down till you see his name.

http://www.karenchance.com/gallery.html

doesn't he look like R-Patz??? That is so hilarious. I will never be able to read the Marlowe parts ever again without laughing. LOL
(this is the website of my fav author btw and the characters and pics are all from the books I keep going on abt. You'll see my beloved CaPri there too if you scroll up. Embarrassed)

Go to top