Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Sorry, I had to go do some work for my mum.

Acha, well he IS mean. God that smirk on his face...he reminded me quite a bit of Arjun actually. The girl is plucky, I'll give her that. I wasn't expecting so much attitude from her, cause normally these heroines just weep and wail, so that was a nice surprise. But why does she not want to accept that she is a princess?

Hehehee I know ...aww his smirk reminds me of Ranveer more than Arjun πŸ˜† I love this character ...he is soo full of different layers ...he does appear bad and mean and trust me when I say this I have no idea why should the girl choose him over the other guy who is absolutely a saint ...but my heart is stuck onto the prince only because well ...he eats up the whole show all by himself πŸ˜† blame the writers ...he plays this two character in one kind of a guy ...at one ends he is this ambitious focussed cunning and strong prince who eyes the throne for himself and can go to any lengths to get it ...on the other hand he is this caring loving brother to his little sister...an obedient son to the elders and sweet little friends who just refuses to let go of those long lost memories of this girl who he lost in his childhood ...so somewhere down the line you keep on wondering about this character in the show and forget about everything else...SA has got her cards right now she needs to play right and not make a porridge out of it ...especially I m worried cause she said few days back that the show is a free flowing story and can take any turn with time ...and we all know what free flowing story can do ...now don't we?? πŸ˜†

oh yes I love the girl ...I love SA for always getting these unconventional girls for her stories ...never thought a princess can be this scary ...what I loved the most about her ...how she never played victim of being poor and demanded the respect from everyone irrespective of what her financial level stands for ...she is this head strong stubborm junglee girl and that makes her character so likeable unlike a cindrella story that I was hoping it to be ...but SA surprised me ...have u read princess diary ???

she doesn't wanna accept it cause she loves her father...and as per the story her father kidnapped her and took her with him in her childhood ...now he is in jail and they are telling her the truth ...and of course she loves her father so it will be difficult for her to believe the strangers than her own father right ??? she always wanted to feel special but not at the cost of losing her dear ones ...so thats why she has gone completely wild 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Been practising with icons. Tell me, how are they?

I love the icons ...especially the first two ...the colouring is soft and glowy 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

I made an updated version of the Delena night scene sig. I liked the colouring on this one better, but I am still not happy with my text or my textures. Can anyone recommend good tutorials on them?

Awww this scene is cute ...Damon looks hot ...for textures and text ...well I m bad with both ...and there are no tutorials ...u have to use ur head and do it ...what I have learnt with it is ...it depends on the picture and ur colouring ...u have to know when to put the texture and about text ...nuthn can help πŸ˜† I leave it upon luck completely ...cross my finger and put my text if it works great ...if not I scrap the sig 

I have a gud suggestion though colour ur pics on vegas ...they will come out hundred times better than ps ...many people do it 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ40Qml9CjI[/YOUTUBE]

😍 β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
" What did stalkers do before the internet " - Dexter Morgan 

🀣
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyone here? my exam's over...
heerhoney thumbnail
hi sayo thats gr8 news so will u be watching rohan😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy congrats Sayani!!! Freedom at last!!!! 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Sindhu, you have made the prince sound so...irresitable, really. I like these grey-shaded guys. I dunno how it happened but I now like my heroes to have a bit of a dark side to them, to be not all goody-goody but to have an edge about them. Somehow it makes them more appealing...so I can totally get what you mean when you said your heart is stuck on him even though the other guys is a saint and the girl should really choose him if it were based on merit.
I may find myself catching a few episodes of this show over xmas if I get time. I need to watch once upon a time too. I hope SA does not make a meal out of it...God knows, she is an expert in that. And yes, she does find these unconventional heroines...in fact, for all her flaws, it is one thing that I do like about her shows. Her heroines always feel grounded in some sort of reality instead of being the usual rhona-dhona types. Let's hope the girl keeps her spunk.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Awww this scene is cute ...Damon looks hot ...for textures and text ...well I m bad with both ...and there are no tutorials ...u have to use ur head and do it ...what I have learnt with it is ...it depends on the picture and ur colouring ...u have to know when to put the texture and about text ...nuthn can help πŸ˜† I leave it upon luck completely ...cross my finger and put my text if it works great ...if not I scrap the sig 

I have a gud suggestion though colour ur pics on vegas ...they will come out hundred times better than ps ...many people do it 

Damon always looks hot. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

But awww, thank you, am glad you thought it was cute and am glad you liked the icons too. I have such an icon fetish, for some reason. I collect them like someone would collect stamps or s'thing lolz. I wanna be able to make my own DE and Tiva icons for YT, but working with those pics is damn difficult cause they are so hard to colour. Thanks for the Vegas tip, will def try that. It should make the western show pics much easier to work with. I never realised how true your saying that western shows are always darker was until I started with PS. Indian show pics are so much better for colouring.