A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
anu i like the sid nikki one

anu do watch ek main aur ek tu promo pathetic boring copy of what happened in vegas even the setting the dialogues the place everything same shame on kjo
gorgeous creations Anu😍
u have become a pro in just a few daysπŸ‘
Thanks Heer and thanks for the link. KW is looking v cute. I love the way he has his hair. πŸ˜³

Aww Sayani, you're flattering me too much. I'm so happy you think they are that good. I made these 2 y'day. Was trying for the pic w/o bg effect, but I'm not sure I've quite mastered it yet.

It came out too dark na. :(

This one took forever to make. πŸ˜†
no it's a bit dark. but it looks really pretty. but i heart the second one.
i am not flattering you Anu. u are really good in sig making. open a shop😳. Captivated_Designs (no Ka-Jen requestsπŸ˜† ).
er.. will u take request on Edward-Bella?πŸ˜†
made this just to capture their priceless expressionsπŸ˜†

aaj main upar aasman neeche aaj main aage zamana hai peeche
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 
its raining wahi the promo now the IF video main maari jaawan

hmmm my heart koi toh rok lo hai hai

me dancing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

sayo u must check the promo how can someone look so so cute ⭐️

Hawww love the sig Sayani. You said it right - their expressions are priceless. I am feeling v TR-ish today. πŸ˜ 
Yeah, it is too dark. I couldn't get it to the way I wanted. I mucked around with it a bit too much I guess. πŸ˜†  I'm glad you liked the 2nd one. It took ages to make, but I finally liked something I made. πŸ˜ƒ  Oh gosh, no, no shops for me. Will take reqs from you guys if you are brave enough though. And lolz, no there won't be any edwella. I like my heroines strong and gutsy and my vampires non-sparkly. πŸ˜†
Btw guys, have you seen the changes they made to YT? I hate it. The new channel design in particular is just ewww. 
I'm glad someone else does Heer. I wish they wouldn't change things that were perfectly okay before. 
sayani ...anu ...love your siggies 

ohhh Anu omg u have gone better than me just in a week πŸ˜² how ...I love the Barner Robin sig β˜ΊοΈ