Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

There are so many beautiful Delena creations on tumblr, but this one is just...I love the style of it so much. And the text.

yes i wonder how do they make them. these are just perfect, flawless😍
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just like your siggies, Sayani. I am your no 1 fan. πŸ˜

Me, I celebrate by being totally childish for the day. The usual is for kids to dress up and go about the neighbourhood trick or treating. They ask for candy or money. We used to do it as kids, but we haven't had any trick or treaters in years now. Adults throw halloween parties at the weekend (like on sat just passed) and basically it's just an excuse to dress up with a costume and face paint and wigs and drink and listen to some vaguely halloween-y music. I listen to all the songs like 'Thriller' and 'Bring Me To Life' and 'Sweet Dreams' and oh yeah, the entire soundtrack of Phantom of the Opera. 😍  We carve the pumpkins into scary faces and put candles in them so they will glow in the dark. We string fake spider web up everywhere. Some ppl have fake skeletons and we bob for apples - you put your hands behind your backs and try to catch the stalks with your teeth. Once when I was a kid we did the same thing with scones. They were hanging up and we had to grab them with our teeth. It was so much fun.

Tonight though, I'll be in my vampire costume with my fangs again just for the hell of it. I'm gonna watch a vampire film and just be a total freak for a night lolz. I'm also gonna try and write something on witches and vampires just to keep myself in the mood. It's an excuse to be a bit crazy for a day and get away with it. πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ok I have to go too now. It was great to catch you ol today. You tc and I'll hopefully chat with you soon. Byeee, love you πŸ€—
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay deb didn't die ...but she moved to her own house sobsss ...

I also saw Castle this week ...I was damn interested by the promo but disappointed a bit ...I liked the whole robbery thingy but the logic behind it was utter rubbish ...

-Raindrops- thumbnail
these are so gorgeous Sindhu😍
the merged one looks really great. but 2nd and 3rd ones are sooo cute. love them all😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
btw i hate the name of Karan's new show...i mean the tulsi one...😳.
its just so ughh... though it's nice to see both Karan wahi and mehra working together again
DulceAmor thumbnail
Our Halloween pumpkin:

This was before we put the lantern in him. I tried gettting a pic of him when lit up but the lights didn't show up on my silly camera. I am NOT posting any pics of my costume...I wasn't fit to be seen. And omg those freakin fangs hate me...one will hold, the other won't, so I spent half the night a one-fanged vampire. πŸ€”πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Sindhu πŸ€—

Oh thank God she didn't get killed. Who was it?? Tell me, tell me...I wanna know lolz. Please say it was Quinn. Please.

I haven't seen Castle yet. Waiting for mum so we can watch it together. I will share my thoughts as soon as I've seen it.

And OMG those sigs!!!!!!! God, between you and Sayani, I am dead. You are both too amazing with sig making. 😍  They are all gorgeous!!! The dif styles are brilliant, I esp liked this one:

And the merged one was gorgeous!!!! I do so love it when you make sigs. 😍
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: bells_10

btw i hate the name of Karan's new show...i mean the tulsi one...😳.

its just so ughh... though it's nice to see both Karan wahi and mehra working together again

What's the full title?

It will be cool to see the two Karans together again. I don't recognise the actress' name...is she a newbie?? I guess boxing will be playing a big part...it reminds me of Ranveer every time. Nothing can compare to that scene where he fights Arjun and Tia is all in tears. I am getting the urge to go watch that scene now. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ok saw Castle. Well, I actually really liked it. The only issue I had was the pace towards the end. I felt it got a bit rushed after the bank blew up. Everything just seemed to get resolved in the blink of an eye after that. I guess it was cause it was different to the usual murder board and solving cases type thing and that's why. But other than that I did really like it. Well you know me na, romantic till I die, so all the caskett moments were a delight. Is it me, or do Kate's eyes actually glow, like literally, when she smiles at Castle? The relief and joy on her face when she found him alive was just...ahhh...well it made me all happy. πŸ˜†  Though my mum managed to kinda ruin it by shouting 'just kiss her' at the comp screen. πŸ€”πŸ˜†  It was nice to see Kate's love come through this week. We're so used to seeing how much Castle loves her, it's always overt, whereas Kate's love is more subtle and subdued, but this week it was out there plain as day for all to see, and that was nice. How many times did she call him her partner?? That made me smile. Ahh, I do so love my OTPs. They are all perfect. πŸ˜  Now all I need is a Tiva scene tmr, a Delena scene on fri and 'Shadowland' to get posted before the end of the week and I will be content. πŸ˜†

Shall I post some caps btw?