A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
thank you sayo and anu for ur warm bday wishes it trulymeans a lot to me love u darlings had a gr8 bday in all aspects touchwood for myselfπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Am glad you had a lovely day Heer! May you always succeed in everything you do in life. πŸ€—   And that is good news abt KW. You must be so happy.
I was just stalking tumblr and all the delena blogs are buzzing abt the TVD cast Halloween party last night. The pics are so funny. Nina dressed as Hermione. Look:

Love the little cut-outs of Ron and Harry. πŸ˜†

I had my very own Halloween party last night. I know it's not till tmr, but the weekend is a better time for dressing up. It was hilarious. It took me half the night to figure my wig out and omg it took me 1 hour (no kidding) to fit my fangs. I used up almost all the putty. I don't even know how they stuck in the end, I was just thankful they did. It was so much fun. I got a new appreciation for why vampires can't eat and drink though. It's so damn difficult to get anything past fangs. They made me thirsty all night long (for water that is, not blood). πŸ˜†
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Tbh Sayani, I can't remember the exact reasons Damon killed Mason. I think (and feel free to correct me anyone if I am wrong) that it was because they were convinced the werewolves were out the get the vampires and so he thought better kill him before he kills me. I also think the writers just like to make Damon look really bad at certain times.
Ahh Caroline is such a BAMF. I never liked her much in S1, but since S2 she's been one of my fav characters. I hope they never kill her off. And I know, that delena scene was so heart breaking. It was my highlight of S2 and it shows his good side, the part of him that he tries to hide to the world. I hope one day Elena remembers that confession, but I guess the only way that could happen is if she became a vampire.

Damon tortured Mason as he wanted to know where Mason kept the moonstone. then he killed him. and you are right. they always make him the bad guy.

Originally posted by DulceAmor

I was just stalking tumblr and all the delena blogs are buzzing abt the TVD cast Halloween party last night. The pics are so funny. Nina dressed as Hermione. Look:

Love the little cut-outs of Ron and Harry. πŸ˜†

I had my very own Halloween party last night. I know it's not till tmr, but the weekend is a better time for dressing up. It was hilarious. It took me half the night to figure my wig out and omg it took me 1 hour (no kidding) to fit my fangs. I used up almost all the putty. I don't even know how they stuck in the end, I was just thankful they did. It was so much fun. I got a new appreciation for why vampires can't eat and drink though. It's so damn difficult to get anything past fangs. They made me thirsty all night long (for water that is, not blood). πŸ˜†

aww...this is such a cute picπŸ˜†
Ian is superman or what?πŸ€”
seems like u had so much funπŸ˜ƒ
for real vampires,  the fangs come out only when they are about bite someone i guess.πŸ˜†

btw Happy Halloween!😳

Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago
Heer a little gift for u😳

hope u like it😳
sayo beautiful want to hug u lovely gift love u dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

anu always love u too😳

Ahh, I do so love this day. 😍

Lolz, anyway, yup Sayani, their fangs retract so they don't bother them at other times...and also, they can pass for human a bit better that way too na. And yes, I swear, the script writers love to make Damon look evil...they abuse his character so much. But luckily in S3 so far there has only been one incident where he's come off as the bad guy. They have gone to town with Stefan instead lolz. Am eagerly waiting this week's epi...it's one of the flashback ones, and they are always so much fun.
Ian was Captain Planet. He's got a charity for making the earth a greener place and I think that's why he chose that character.
And OMG the sig you made for Heer!!!!! Sayani, it's gorgeous!!!! Girl, you are blowing me away on a regular basis these days. The style and colouring are just flawless!!! 😍
his charity is IS Foundation right? he is such a nice human being😳

Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago