Posted: 12 years ago
I made One more siggy for you Anu  πŸ˜ƒ

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I made One more siggy for you Anu  πŸ˜ƒ

OMG!!! OMG!!!!

But first, you were ol!!!!! πŸ€—   Damn, can't believe I missed you. How are you?? Is your net okay now??

And OMG, Oh. My. God.!!! I loveee youuu πŸ€—πŸ€—   A Mondler sig!!!! 😍  I am just speechless...you have no idea what a wonderful surprise this is!!! How do you know exactly what I will love??? I never dreamed anyone would gift me a Mondler sig, so this is like the best surprise ever!!!!! And look at how beautiful both versions are!!!!! 😍  The pics you used...they are all some of the sweetest Mondler moments, and they blend so perfectly together! I can't even imagine the searching you did for them...And omg, the text you used...the most immortal Mondler line...and how, just how, did you know it's my favourite??? 😍  Man, I love you so much. I am grinning like a Cheshire cat here. And both sigs are so unique. The colourings are just amazing...the first one is so clear and the second one is all dreamy, and I adore them both so much, you have no idea! 😍  Man, you know how to spoil me. ☺️

Love you!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
heerhoney thumbnail
sab log mujhe bhool gaye kiya koi baat hi nahin karta mere saath😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
I remember you Heer πŸ€— 

OMG Sayani, those sigs are stunning!!! Haii, I think my heart just stopped altogether. ☺️
Okay texts, lemme give you a whole bunch cause it's pretty much gauranteed that the first one I come up with will be rubbish πŸ˜†

Take your pick:

- Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore

- Hold Me Close, Keep Me From Falling

- Your Touch Burns Like Fire In My Veins

- Take Me To Your Heart

- Leave Me Breathless

- I'm Falling Into Your Gravity and There's Nothing To Hold Onto But You

Hopefully one of them will be okay. Honestly, when I look at those sigs all I can think is > fghfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfggg ☺️
Edited by DulceAmor - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu i chose the last oneπŸ˜›

heerhoney thumbnail
loving viren in ek hazaron main meri behena hai 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Haiii, Sayani, they are perfect. πŸ˜  I am going to start your official fan club from now. Thanks so much for making them hun πŸ€—

I made a second tiva vm btw. Again it turned out below my expectations. I am beginning to think I suck at making vids on non-indian couples. πŸ˜”  I tried to get a nicer colouring this time, but I dunno, somehow it seems a lot like the last one, though I didn't do the whole darkening thing this time. Oh well, please can you watch it and tell me what you think? And yes, I did use this song for TiaRa, but I love it so much I wanted to use it again. 😳 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOVMyUIjzIs[/YOUTUBE]
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Happy Diwali everyone!!!!!
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anu u don't need to open any fanclub lol. you are happy that's enough for me😳
and sorry, i can't watch your vm thanks to my net service
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=DulceAmor
OMG!!! OMG!!!!

But first, you were ol!!!!! πŸ€—   Damn, can't believe I missed you. How are you?? Is your net okay now??

And OMG, Oh. My. God.!!! I loveee youuu πŸ€—πŸ€—   A Mondler sig!!!! 😍  I am just speechless...you have no idea what a wonderful surprise this is!!! How do you know exactly what I will love??? I never dreamed anyone would gift me a Mondler sig, so this is like the best surprise ever!!!!! And look at how beautiful both versions are!!!!! 😍  The pics you used...they are all some of the sweetest Mondler moments, and they blend so perfectly together! I can't even imagine the searching you did for them...And omg, the text you used...the most immortal Mondler line...and how, just how, did you know it's my favourite??? 😍  Man, I love you so much. I am grinning like a Cheshire cat here. And both sigs are so unique. The colourings are just amazing...the first one is so clear and the second one is all dreamy, and I adore them both so much, you have no idea! 😍  Man, you know how to spoil me. ☺️

Love you!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
[/QUOTE]

I m pretty much in a very lazy mode ...I stay awake at night ...I sleep in the morning ...pretty much a very disbalanced routine at the moment πŸ˜†

Oh I always wanted to get you mondler siggy for ur birthday ...I planned it ...I also made that casket siggy with the pic u posted recently ...I had those pics from a long time ...I didn't show u though thot to give u a surprise ...but the siggy never turned out gud enough to be gifted πŸ˜†