Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: heerhoney

i have read as well as seen the namesake sayo its good i liked it

u know my interviewer asked me to name a book that i read recently and i said the Namesake...then he asked me to tell him the story and i told him😃
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lolzzz no I never spam ...I was just sharing the pics I just saw on some site ☺️
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

u know my interviewer asked me to name a book that i read recently and i said the Namesake...then he asked me to tell him the story and i told him😃

Yeah in my CAT classes they told me to read loads and loads of books to answer this question 😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Nopes why ???

I have such a bad cold ...it's bugging me ... was studying but couldn't write more than two pages...

take some medicine...or better do some pranayam😃
heerhoney thumbnail
sayo could u plz detail me on the new fb i have no clue except that the walls of all are now open 😕😕
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Yeah in my CAT classes they told me to read loads and loads of books to answer this question 😆

i have read that book ages back...but i just went through Wikipedia the previous day to recapitulate😆... i obviously didn't tell the most interesting parts😆...cause he was a burly old man and i thought that he would not be able to take it🤣
Edited by bells_10 - 12 years ago
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

sayo could u plz detail me on the new fb i have no clue except that the walls of all are now open 😕😕

i can't really explain...ask Sindhu.. she is great at explaining things😃
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Lolzzz ... I don't know what will I say in my interviews...because the only kinds of books I have read recently are all related to business 😆 probably he will ask how did it help me ...and I will be like it certainly made me very sure that I m in the wrong field 🤔
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

i can't really explain...ask Sindhu.. she is great at explaining things😃

U r asking me to explain FB now ?? Heer open the site and see for urself na ...how can anyone explain u about a site ...FB changes everyday ...😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Lolzzz ... I don't know what will I say in my interviews...because the only kinds of books I have read recently are all related to business 😆 probably he will ask how did it help me ...and I will be like it certainly made me very sure that I m in the wrong field 🤔

hehe don't u ever say those things😆
the Cognizant man asked me with a pained look on his face: do u only read English books?
i said no i have read a lot of bengali books too😆