Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

4Ps - Can it be Barkha and Virat ??? (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I want it to to be either shanti or mohoni

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukapoor

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Misti: It would be too funny if it is Mohini or Shanti...I thought of one more scenario...I missed the whole conversation when they have showed it, but read about it in your review/update...after wedding she comes back home and her mom is shocked to find B not married to Dev...I think they might have edited some scenes there...which were meant to come back and show the viewers. I thinking they were toying with the idea of making B negative since her being positive did not sit well with audience...This was just decided at the last min...but I think her mom is also hand in glove...But I would be interested to watch the scenario that you mentioned...
meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Shanti or mohini?its really but it could be,all idiots are very intelligent in dirty motives
anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Misti: Have you thought about Padma???
EDIT - XXX
So that she wanted B get the money officially, while Rohan gets RPti? Is this the plan?? Thoughts? Does she want to get back at Dev for depriving Rohan of RPiti? and also of Radhika? Does she harbor ill feelings for Dev's mom and Dev too? and she found companion in Barkha???  My head is going to spin coming up with ideas...

Edited by anukapoor - 17 September 2011 at 10:55am
meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Padma I think so too,bcoz she all of a sudden too much goody mom of dev,dev is an idiot he doesnot understand,this but we do,
anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghna2

Padma I think so too,bcoz she all of a sudden too much goody mom of dev,dev is an idiot he doesnot understand,this but we do,

Megha: IMHO Dev is not idiot, it is just that he is trusting everyone right now coz he himself is in vunerable situation...also one has to remember that he is young, inexperience and needs guidance and is right now very down and feeling low because of losing his Dadaji...but wait till the bhum bhum bole rises back (thanks to Misti for that word, suits Dev perfectly)...Kissi ki achai ko uski kamzori kabhi nahin samajna chahiye...Never mistake his goodness to his weakness...Barkha will be taught lesson big lesson...

Edited by anukapoor - 17 September 2011 at 10:58am
meghna2 Goldie
meghna2
meghna2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
If he is down about his ddji death then why we dont see this on his face?why he is acting shamlessly with his wife for sr?he is young I agree but not immayure to be rp,but in his personality there is no sign to become rp sorry he is now irritating personality to me

Edited by meghna2 - 17 September 2011 at 11:07am
abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

good analysis... Mickey is a good and senior actor but till now his role has not got any substance in it, may be this twist is just to accommodate his character's growth and potential now..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index