Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

oh plllse whats wrong with cvs (Page 2)

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It's true in real life the real kalaryans always get exposed, they become over confident and leave too many loose ends pointing to them. Urmila and Rashi similarly have left so many and the opportunity has been there time and again, but as we said they don't want to change the story too much, they want them to remain two faced until the end of the show...so we will have to wait...but one of things we want Aham and Gopi being a couple is about to happen, so lets watch for them.

The problem I have is that they is also 2 other love stories that are competing for the same time slot. Friday you could really see the problem, they wanted to include RaJi, KinWal and GoHam issues, making us sick with the RaJi and KinWal as we are not their fans...they have fans but the majority are GoHam fans, and whebut ntn the other 2 pairs eat into the GoHam time it's just a waste of time for us.

@ bold, i agree, the thing is though with kinjal-dhawal that urmila's charcter is shown a bit silly here,she wanted kinjal in her house so she could get money out of the modis through her, so instead of being nice to kinjal and buttering her up,she is doing everything to anger and annoy kinjal hence getting nothing out of it other than causing an even further distance between kinjal-dhawal. Another thing is why are kinjal-dhawal still living with urmilla,dhaval was meant to be a little bit rich seeing as he came from working in mumbai and all...

Jigar-Rashi scene was so wierd,Jigar is smitten by rashi,but what exacty has she done for him to like her so much,its been a year since marriage but nothing has changed...Rashi is so disintrested in jigar's romance like when he was talking to her, i dont know her reactions were not as strong as what jigar was emoting.

Gopi-Ahem i like this jodi but Gopi is so anooying sorry to say,Ahem has begun caring and helping her but she seems to make things worse,by not studing etc and there's no character devolpment whatsoever with Gopi.

Cvs leave things unfinished in storys they show for instance,Koki caught urmi-rashi red handed but nothing came out of it...they are back to thier kalakari's and koki is doing whatever...then they  showed gopi's bday story,why did they not show koki or even hetal finding out that gopi's parents didnot die on her birthday? it was just forgotten.

the show has potiental but cvs are just screwing up at every corner...they can show something postive through the show but they are wasting it by showing silly things.

Edited by krutiv100 - 17 September 2011 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

It's true in real life the real kalaryans always get exposed, they become over confident and leave too many loose ends pointing to them. Urmila and Rashi similarly have left so many and the opportunity has been there time and again, but as we said they don't want to change the story too much, they want them to remain two faced until the end of the show...so we will have to wait...but one of things we want Aham and Gopi being a couple is about to happen, so lets watch for them.

The problem I have is that they is also 2 other love stories that are competing for the same time slot. Friday you could really see the problem, they wanted to include RaJi, KinWal and GoHam issues, making us sick with the RaJi and KinWal as we are not their fans...they have fans but the majority are GoHam fans, and whebut ntn the other 2 pairs eat into the GoHam time it's just a waste of time for us.

@ bold, i agree, the thing is though with kinjal-dhawal that urmila's charcter is shown a bit silly here,she wanted kinjal in her house so she could get money out of the modis through her, so instead of being nice to kinjal and buttering her up,she is doing everything to anger and annoy kinjal hence getting nothing out of it other than causing an even further distance between kinjal-dhawal. Another thing is why are kinjal-dhawal still living with urmilla,dhaval was meant to be a little bit rich seeing as he came from working in mumbai and all...

Jigar-Rashi scene was so wierd,Jigar is smitten by rashi,but what exacty has she done for him to like her so much,its been a year since marriage but nothing has changed...Rashi is so disintrested in jigar's romance like when he was talking to her, i dont know her reactions were not as strong as what jigar was emoting.

Gopi-Ahem i like this jodi but Gopi is so anooying sorry to say,Ahem has begun caring and helping her but she seems to make things worse,by not studing etc and there's no character devolpment whatsoever with Gopi.

Cvs leave things unfinished in storys they show for instance,Koki caught urmi-rashi red handed but nothing came out of it...they are back to thier kalakari's and koki is doing whatever...then they  showed gopi's bday story,why did they not show koki or even hetal finding out that gopi's parents didnot die on her birthday? it was just forgotten.

the show has potiental but cvs are just screwing up at every corner...they can show something postive through the show but they are wasting it by showing silly things.

@krutiv...you've raised a lot of issues, the Saathiya CV's do leave tracks unfinished there do it to keep us coming back to watch their serial...for example that parents track, we had our hopes up, I and 2 others even opened a thread to discuss what is the story with the parents death exactly, I thought it was a secret...long story won't discuss here...others had different thoughts too, and the CV's just leave it as yet another loose end...and they are several times they have done this to us...Suk we'll tell you about the letter kinjal wrote to Gopi pretending it was from Aham before marriage, that was never looked into by anyone until now we are still hoping for that one.

About Kinwal, they love story to me is only comedy content, when she speaks cheekily to him and I laugh that's all, I don't really care more about them really.

Rashi is a funny one, she acts disinterested because his too available to her, if he gave her a bit of silent treatment, you would see her jumping to please him...you could tell she loves him in yesterday's episode too, when he kissed her hand, she was panicking as she doesn't want to be intimate yet, however, when she lay on the bed the day dreaming with her eyes open, enjoying the comfort he has given her by his open declaration of adoring her (she was looking like the cat that got the cream), even in the kitchen when Gopi asked her if Jigar like the Kajur halwa, again day dreaming thinking of the moment...she loves him but I don't want her love story to start because she's evil. 

Just a bit more about the parents death, Kokila challenged Urmila why does my bahu think that her parents died on her birthday, Urmila didn't answer that question she said she blames herself and doesn't like to celebrate her birthday, she didn't say why Gopi believes her parents died on that day did she? So that loose end did bug me, as Kokila by challenging her that way must know when the parents died and it wasn't on Janmashtami (as them two were saying whilst dressed in costumes they didn't die on that day)...and the CV's are definitely not going to revisit this, they will just ignore this opportunity to stick it to UrShi and leave us angry with them.

I have a theory about Gopi and Rashi relationship, you know before she got married Urmila was beating Gopi with a stick? Rashi came to rescue her and defend her against her mother (it was a plan between UrShi, like good cop bad cop...lol, but they manipulated Gopi that way), similarly when Urmila was twisting Gopi's ear (when Gopi told Rashi to stay out of her marriage that she knows how to make everything for Aham to work out), Rashi came to the rescue and stopped her mother, Gopi apologised for hurting Rashi and that she didn't mean to and thereafter was listening to Rashi again...it's a manipulation tactic they use on her...as Gopi is love starved she thinks Rashi is good, her defender, so when Rashi needs her Gopi makes herself available to oblige Rashi. Even when Aham says something she want's to please Aham but at the same time she owes her allegiance to Rashi saw she pleases her too, as a result no sleep for Gopi, as she's pleasing both sides needs. Gopi sacrifices herself so that others are content and happy.

In serial world, you can't be good, and argumentative or stand up for yourself, you have to be good and be a complete buddhu/doormat type.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 17 September 2011 at 9:53am

sam990

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
That Urmi said to Kinjal "tera yeh jhoot ka parda mai utha hi rahoongi"
Now, I dont understand why if Urmi can do that but Kokila cant?

I know its a bit off the topic you all are discussing, but I just watched the epi now or am watching it now.

Edited by hookedonGeet - 17 September 2011 at 9:58am
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hookedonGeet

That Urmi said to Kinjal "tera yeh jhoot ka parda mai utha hi rahoongi"
Now, I dont understand why if Urmi can do that but Kokila cant?

I know its a bit off the topic you all are discussing, but I just watched the epi now or am watching it now.
because urmilla is not kokila, kokila thinks of respect izzat etc urmilla thinks of revenge n how much she will get out of it.  kokila hasnt let the cat out of bag because she knows that there will be a division in family which i think should happen n chirag hetal n jigar will know exactly what type of woman rashi is

sam990

Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
what puts me off with these kalakaries is cause they r one sided. the cvs had an oppotunity to give urmi a dose of her medicine with kinjal's lie but they ensure she finds out n lets mm people know.rather only dawal should ve known and advise kingal whilst frastrate urmi by not getting any evidence against kinjal n let see her reaction

sam990

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
When Rashi's marriage is built on lies and deceit who wants to see the relationship between Rashi and Jigar advance- in fact it should fail so that there are appropriate messages given to the pubic- BUt no- their kalakaris have to win the day and Rashi appears nice to Jigar- wow! who could be so blind in this day and age. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reima

When Rashi's marriage is built on lies and deceit who wants to see the relationship between Rashi and Jigar advance- in fact it should fail so that there are appropriate messages given to the pubic- BUt no- their kalakaris have to win the day and Rashi appears nice to Jigar- wow! who could be so blind in this day and age. 

Exactly, her marriage shouldn't prosper, after all she cheated to have him and doesn't value him once she got him, why must Jigar be patient and loving until 2 years etc when she decides okay, you know what I want to be with you now, that's not right.

sam990

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i agree with u alll       i just hope gohem find love before othe couple do i want them to be first in love 

-Nafisa-

Go to top