Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

famous and infamous affairs (Page 18)

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bamboocopter

Originally posted by shamil

The two seemed to be happy enough together and lived together for several years.

However, one day history repeated itself ' only the other way around. This time, it was Bindiya Goswami who eloped. She left Vinod Mehra to run away with director J P Dutta.  In fact, she even went through with a marriage ceremony with J P Dutta despite the fact that she was still married to Vinod Mehra. 

never read that  Stern Smile

she is still married to him
vinod mehra deserved to be jilted. But  cant understand what faschinated her in this guyConfused
mogli, what do u thinkTongue ??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyestvdekhabamboocopter

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
sonakshi has an uncanny resemblence with reena roy . Her father was having an affair with reena even after his marriage with poonam.

May be he was fantasizing reena while he was  ... with poonam.Tongue.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

criticaleyesTheAquaCapritvdekhabamboocopterruky786fire_gun

TuesdaysChild Senior Member
TuesdaysChild
TuesdaysChild

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by respect123

Apparently Sanjeev Kumar never recovered from Hema's turning him down and drank himself to death. Vijeyta Pandit's elder sis Sulakshana Pandit was crazy after Sanjeev Kumar and wanted to marry him but he had eyes only for Hema. She went literally crazy and I think , died?? a lonely crazy spinster. OR- is she still alive? Now i am confused...

And does someone have dope on Danny Dengzoppa? He was quite the ladies man, I read. And - what about Raaj kumar?

Yeah, very sad story about Sulakshana. Last I heard, she was living in near poverty in a one room apartment barely able to fend for herself. The irony is her brothers are Jatin-Lalit, but they haven't done very much for her. Sanjeev Kumar never got over Hema Malini and remained unmarried till his death because he didn't want anyone but her. At leat Jeetendra picked himself up and has had family he can be happy with now. I wonder if Hema looks back and wonders if she made the right choice. I don't think she did quite frankly. She's a second 'wife' whose husband still only pays her courtsey visits, when she could have been the adored and worshipped only wife of someone else. Hmm.

Danny was quite the ladies men, I remember his relationship with the actress Kim the most. She was quite pretty, but never really made it big time in Bollywood. He had an affair with Parveen Babi also. As for Raaj Kumar,  he and Meena Kumari had a very volatile, on/off, primarily physical relationship. I remember reading an article where this guy was recounting a tale about how he was in Raaj Kumar's company narrating a story when Meena Kumari called and asked Raaj to come over. He kept putting her off and she kept calling back. Raaj then made a crude remark about how Meena never gets enough and 'can't sleep if I don't give it to her'. I was quite shocked. He seemed rather disdainful of the poor woman.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-tvdekhabamboocoptershamilruky786

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

a rare pic of darmendra's first wife ( he married her when he was just 19!!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-bamboocopterfire_gun

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
The Ambani's were furious over Tina and Anil's relationship and the couple had to wait for years before Ambani Senior gave his rather reluctant blessings!

Tina has never got along with the Ambani's, who clearly favor Nita over her! Tina's past was just too much for the ultra-respectable and traditional Ambani's! She had a live-in relationship with Rajesh Khanna before landing jackpot by marrying Anil!

shamil

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

sonakshi has an uncanny resemblence with reena roy . Her father was having an affair with reena even after his marriage with poonam.

May be he was fantasizing reena while he was  ... with poonam.Tongue.. 

Yeah she has a big big resemblance with Reena...she said summat about it aswell:

Oh! She looks quite like Reena Roy! Newbie Sonakshi Sinha is not anymore surprised at this comparison, but initially it did upset her.

What an amazing coincidence, Sonakshi shares similarities with the actress who had once dated her father Shatrughan Sinha. In fact, Shatru was linked to her even after his marriage.

Ever since Sonakshi's Dabangg look was revealed, one can find several images on the net of Reena and Sonakshi juxtaposed together showing the striking resemblances between the two actresses. So, how does the young actress feel?

"I was a little upset then. But it really doesn't matter now. Not that I don't like her. Maybe my facial features are similar to hers. I had a fuller face and wear similar eye make-up. Maybe that is why were compared to each other. I am sure I don't look anything like her now," Sonakshi is quoted as saying.

The 22-year-old is not just compared to Reena but also to Rekha and Hema Malini. But, there is no denying the fact that her looks are more like Reena!

shamil

Go to top