Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Ambani's were furious over Tina and Anil's relationship and the couple had to wait for years before Ambani Senior gave his rather reluctant blessings!

Tina has never got along with the Ambani's, who clearly favor Nita over her! Tina's past was just too much for the ultra-respectable and traditional Ambani's! She had a live-in relationship with Rajesh Khanna before landing jackpot by marrying Anil!

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shamil

sonakshi has an uncanny resemblence with reena roy . Her father was having an affair with reena even after his marriage with poonam.

May be he was fantasizing reena while he was  ... with poonam.πŸ˜›.. 

Yeah she has a big big resemblance with Reena...she said summat about it aswell:

Oh! She looks quite like Reena Roy! Newbie Sonakshi Sinha is not anymore surprised at this comparison, but initially it did upset her.

What an amazing coincidence, Sonakshi shares similarities with the actress who had once dated her father Shatrughan Sinha. In fact, Shatru was linked to her even after his marriage.

Ever since Sonakshi's Dabangg look was revealed, one can find several images on the net of Reena and Sonakshi juxtaposed together showing the striking resemblances between the two actresses. So, how does the young actress feel?

"I was a little upset then. But it really doesn't matter now. Not that I don't like her. Maybe my facial features are similar to hers. I had a fuller face and wear similar eye make-up. Maybe that is why were compared to each other. I am sure I don't look anything like her now," Sonakshi is quoted as saying.

The 22-year-old is not just compared to Reena but also to Rekha and Hema Malini. But, there is no denying the fact that her looks are more like Reena!

Originally posted by: shamil

sonakshi has an uncanny resemblence with reena roy . Her father was having an affair with reena even after his marriage with poonam.

May be he was fantasizing reena while he was  ... with poonam.πŸ˜›.. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
are these people satisfied with one partner ever🀒
its so disgusting how even in that era, they had extra marital affairs and eloped with their lovers...ufff
we make such a deal out of it even today, I wonder how people reacted in those days and still worshiped those actors...πŸ€”
rain88bow thumbnail

What about Amitabh and all his affairs? Parveen Babi, Rekha

shamil thumbnail
Rekha's relationship with Vinod Mehra was an open one and the actress was often the unofficial hostess for various functions at Vinod Mehra's home.The problem arose when Vinod Mehra's mother flatly refused to accept Rekha. According to media reports, Vinod Mehra was keen to tie the knot with the actress but his mother was adamant. The industry buzz was that Rekha was finally fed up with his dilly dallying and asked him to choose between her and his mother.Media reports claim that fed up with the pointless relationship, the actress tried to commit suicide by eating a plate of poisoned upma. The matter was hurriedly hushed up and Vinod Mehra addressed a press conference and denied any suicide attempt. He claimed that the actress had an upset tummy. But soon after the so-called suicide attempt, the relationship broke up. However the two of them remained good friends until Vinod Mehra's untimely death.