Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamil

The two seemed to be happy enough together and lived together for several years.

However, one day history repeated itself ' only the other way around. This time, it was Bindiya Goswami who eloped. She left Vinod Mehra to run away with director J P Dutta.  In fact, she even went through with a marriage ceremony with J P Dutta despite the fact that she was still married to Vinod Mehra. 

never read that  πŸ˜³

Actor-turned-Congress MP Govinda and actress Rani Mukerji were living together in her Versova flat. They began staying there a couple of months ago. The decision was the culmination of a four-year-long love affair between the two. Govinda's wife Sunita allegedly packed her bags and moved out of their Juhu bungalow Jal Darshan with their two children .
Later he left rani when his daughter narmada tried to kill herself

may be that is the reason why Govinda is tenacious about launching her  πŸ˜‰

Actor-turned-Congress MP Govinda and actress Rani Mukerji were living together in her Versova flat. They began staying there a couple of months ago. The decision was the culmination of a four-year-long love affair between the two. Govinda's wife Sunita allegedly packed her bags and moved out of their Juhu bungalow Jal Darshan with their two children .
Later he left rani when his daughter narmada tried to kill herself

thank u...
but really??
I hate these home wrecker heroines...

And I still think sonakshi is reena roy's daughter...
her resemblance to reena is just...
Originally posted by tvdekha

thank u...
but really??
I hate these home wrecker heroines...

And I still think sonakshi is reena roy's daughter...
her resemblance to reena is just...
Yes...its very uncanny!!! Sonakshi looks nothing like Poonam Sinha and too much like Reena Roy!

Originally posted by bamboocopter

never read that  πŸ˜³

she is still married to him
vinod mehra deserved to be jilted. But  cant understand what faschinated her in this guyπŸ˜•
mogli, what do u thinkπŸ˜› ??
ohhh this bindiya gal comes in some tv show on SAB...
i knew i had seen her comewhere...
sonakshi has an uncanny resemblence with reena roy . Her father was having an affair with reena even after his marriage with poonam.

May be he was fantasizing reena while he was  ... with poonam.πŸ˜›.. 
Originally posted by respect123

Apparently Sanjeev Kumar never recovered from Hema's turning him down and drank himself to death. Vijeyta Pandit's elder sis Sulakshana Pandit was crazy after Sanjeev Kumar and wanted to marry him but he had eyes only for Hema. She went literally crazy and I think , died?? a lonely crazy spinster. OR- is she still alive? Now i am confused...

And does someone have dope on Danny Dengzoppa? He was quite the ladies man, I read. And - what about Raaj kumar?

Yeah, very sad story about Sulakshana. Last I heard, she was living in near poverty in a one room apartment barely able to fend for herself. The irony is her brothers are Jatin-Lalit, but they haven't done very much for her. Sanjeev Kumar never got over Hema Malini and remained unmarried till his death because he didn't want anyone but her. At leat Jeetendra picked himself up and has had family he can be happy with now. I wonder if Hema looks back and wonders if she made the right choice. I don't think she did quite frankly. She's a second 'wife' whose husband still only pays her courtsey visits, when she could have been the adored and worshipped only wife of someone else. Hmm.

Danny was quite the ladies men, I remember his relationship with the actress Kim the most. She was quite pretty, but never really made it big time in Bollywood. He had an affair with Parveen Babi also. As for Raaj Kumar,  he and Meena Kumari had a very volatile, on/off, primarily physical relationship. I remember reading an article where this guy was recounting a tale about how he was in Raaj Kumar's company narrating a story when Meena Kumari called and asked Raaj to come over. He kept putting her off and she kept calling back. Raaj then made a crude remark about how Meena never gets enough and 'can't sleep if I don't give it to her'. I was quite shocked. He seemed rather disdainful of the poor woman.

a rare pic of darmendra's first wife ( he married her when he was just 19!!😲

she is still married to him
vinod mehra deserved to be jilted. But  cant understand what faschinated her in this guyπŸ˜•
mogli, what do u thinkπŸ˜› ??

may be he was a good-looker at that period of his life, or may be he was a multi-orgasmic man  πŸ˜†

but, i must say when Tina dated Rajesh K. he used to be the worst looking lad of B-Town.  πŸ€’