Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What a day! (Page 2)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

Originally posted by jprasad

LOL  when Armaan was crying in the board room, I thought he was laughing...so I busted out laughing.  

yeah!! when i was watching, i thought he was laughing or something too so even though it was an "emotional" moment, i was actually laughing!!Embarrassed

AHhhh..Can't believe that! Angry  Are you the same folks who I thought were ardent Armaan fans, folks who faught for him even when he was wrong, folks who inspired me to join the pro-Armaan gang in this forum?? Come on guys... laughing at his tears was cruel!!!! Cry

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
This is the difference between Purab and Armaan. Whenever Purab cries people get heart attack, they send applications to T & D not to make him cry. But Armaan ke rone par logo ko hasi aati hai. LOL
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Ritu, jale par namak chirakna band karo Angry We feel bad when Armu cries
vivali Groupbie
vivali
vivali

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged

i think actually it wasnt laughing at Armaan, but laughing with Apoorva.Cos it appeared as if Apoorva was finding it funny to give that shot.There are a lot of times when we see actors have to give very emotional shots, scenes where they have to cry.But on the sets and while shooting for such scenes they mite find it amusing.I remember Amitabh Bachchan had described an experience of similar kind.It was while he and Rajesh Khanna were shooting for Anand:Rajesh Khanna's death scene.On the screen,Amitabh was supposed to breakdown and cry bitterly.But Amitabh had said that he and Rajesh Khanna ended up laughing all the time.And also in DDLJ i saw the shoot where Kajol had to give a shot where she had to cry(the lipstick scene)but he and Shahrukh were giggling all the time.And that is why sometimes in these scenes it gives the impression that they are smiling or laughing.

And who knows what the mood was on the sets while shooting for this scene.Maybe Raj was standing behind the camera and pulling funny faces and so Apoorva must have found it amusing.

And as far as Armaan is concerned,how can any Armaan fan think of laughing in his pain, when we share his every emotion.And at a time like this, all Armaan fans are with him and will always be with him.So pls pls pls dont think that any Armaan fan cud laugh at his tears.It wud only give a chance to others to take advantage of this situation. 

Originally posted by ummm

LOL  when Armaan was crying in the board room, I thought he was laughing...so I busted out laughing.  

yeah!! when i was watching, i thought he was laughing or something too so even though it was an "emotional" moment, i was actually laughing!!Embarrassed

AHhhh..Can't believe that! Angry  Are you the same folks who I thought were ardent Armaan fans, folks who faught for him even when he was wrong, folks who inspired me to join the pro-Armaan gang in this forum?? Come on guys... laughing at his tears was cruel!!!! Cry

vivali Groupbie
vivali
vivali

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

This is the difference between Purab and Armaan. Whenever Purab cries people get heart attack, they send applications to T & D not to make him cry. But Armaan ke rone par logo ko hasi aati hai. LOL

People get heart attacks and send applications to tony and deeya coz the overacting becomes unbearable.

yup this is the difference.Armaan khud kitna bhi dukhi ho but wudnt want others go thru the same pain.

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

ok.. let me clarify myself-- the very first time i saw the episode, i didnt know that armaan was going to cry so when they zoomed in on his face, i thought he was laughing but was quite surprised when he was actually crying.. then the 2nd time i saw the episode, believe me: i wasnt laughing.. and yes, i agree it was a very sad moment..

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Wow lagta hai Armaan devta ke liye bhi mandir banani padegi. Looks like i am getting lots of job. LOL
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 3:35am | IP Logged

same reaction here !!!!!!!! I couldnt ctrl laughing when armaan was crying and much more when jassi was !!!!!!! LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index