Raunaoq to step in theatre...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Raunaoq Ahuja to enter Theatre with a period drama in Hindi..

Performing live in front of a mammoth audience is the biggest challenge for any young actor. After doing television, getting a grip on stage is a big responsibility.

We bring to you an actor who is all set to make his debut in the world of theatre with a period drama after a successful stint with television.

Read on...

Raunaoq Ahuja, who proved his worth by doing some great parts in shows like Star One's Yeh Ishq Haaye and Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, is getting ready for his first ever theatre performance with Mohenjo Daro, a play written and directed by Akashaditya Lama.

"We are trying to show the Indus Valley Civilization that existed in the Pre Rig-Vedic era. The story will portray the intercultural conflicts that occurred between the Aryans and the Non-Aryans when they first came to India. The show also deals with the evolution of the new culture that we follow today", tells Akashaditya who has also been a penned down shows like KKussum and Kumkum.

"Raunaoq will play the main role of Senapati (Chief General) of the Civilization where he will be portrayed as a warrior. It is a touch character", he adds.

TellyBuzz contacted Raunaoq Ahuja and he excitedly says, "Yes, this is my first stint with theatre and I am glad that I am doing it with Akashaditya, my best friend and a very good writer. He wrote my first show and we have been friends ever since."

Well, this definitely adds another feather on this talented actor's cap and TellyBuzz wishes Raunaoq Ahuja all the best for his new journey.

Reporter: Saranya Valsarajan
Author: Megha Bissa
Thanks for sharing dear !
I m just so happy to hear sum new news about my hero. . . and he is back in action with sum thing new . Thats Great !πŸ‘
All the very very very best RAUNAOQ !
But wish to c u in new show !πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
yeah i also saw this article wish him all the best
thanks for sharing ...love raunaoq ...he is a β­οΈ 
will catch the play ...all the best raun ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
all the best ron πŸ‘πŸΌ
u r the best β­οΈ