Crime patrol: Dastak

Any Link

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Guys, I generally google search after seeing CP to find the actual news in the web. It is bit tricky as they mask the name of the place and also the character names but I am generally able to link it.

However, for this Friday episode(16/09), I could not find the actual incident in the web. Anyone can help me? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Link" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.