Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 75)

Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome update ayesha,what is maithali upto,she is completely villain n now she will hurt baby too plz yar baby ko kuch hone mat dena.maithali ne kya banaya abhay ko pia banke n take her blood aur usse pata bhi nahi chala,wow siddy boy is back so now pia love will change him into good vampire just like abhay,waiting to see their love story to start,plz sid n abhay ki achi bonding karo,sid raichand family main vapas aaye n they both couple help eachother.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hye sid back too... awesome update

matwamango

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
nice part

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

Awesome update ayesha,what is maithali upto,she is completely villain n now she will hurt baby too plz yar baby ko kuch hone mat dena.maithali ne kya banaya abhay ko pia banke n take her blood aur usse pata bhi nahi chala,wow siddy boy is back so now pia love will change him into good vampire just like abhay,waiting to see their love story to start,plz sid n abhay ki achi bonding karo,sid raichand family main vapas aaye n they both couple help eachother.
It's a Beautiful Thing When a story becomes moves to show more depth. MAITHALI is a brilliant vampWink Sid is back baby and with a bang

Miracle_leo

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

:::Chapter 16:::Play with my HEART:::

Sid saw those eyes enchant him out of his dreamland he so wanted to remain in. Sid smirked back at her flirting back at the temptress before him half wishing she was the sweet girl and not this naughty vixen checking him out like he was just a mere pawn.

Sid dizzily rasped-Why hello my Princess missed Siddy boy much?

Maithali cackled astounded to see Sid was still very much the player he was good would make getting her victims Pia Dobrial and Alina Khurana. It boiled her cold BLOOD to know these girls had even moved Abhay. Why were all girls be it human or supernatural after her LOVE? Abhayendra was only hers to Control. He was only hers to rule. Abhayendra was only hers to LOVE. Maithali would give Alina a worse fate than death. And Pia Dobrial would face Sid's appetite. Maithali was disgusted by his harem of women he'd had over the centuries. Maithali had to admit she'd even stooped to playing Sid at his own game for her own benefit.

Maithali hissed at Sid curling her mouth retorting back at him- U can save your cheap lines for stupid humans Sidharth. U know i'm too smart to fall for your wisecracks. Now i know U aren't completely useless we can move to our next target. I want U to stalk Pia Dobrial and Alina Khurana. 
Sid rolld his eyes-Already you've made all the arrangements to kill these... wait a minute who the hell is Alina Khurana and Pia Dobrial what the...U mean Jaiswal right?
Maithali repulsed by the very name itself fumed at Sid forgetting he'd missed the past year that went by-Pia Dobrial is Jaiswal U Nadaan Vampire. She's officially adopted this name now and she's still after Abhay Raichand while Alina Khurana is dating or shall i say is Abhayendra's current squeeze. Abhayendra is sleeping with a werewolf. How desperate does he have to get to resort to doing this just so he can screw the Khurana family over. 
Now this got Sid's attention. He's heard the venom in Maithali's voice for both women meaning she was still into his dumb a** of a brother stupid enough to ...Sid let out a hysterical laugh...-Abhay is sleeping around??????? U gotta be kidding me??????? Abhay has become a man!!!!! This is one for the books. Abhay who only dates girls to keep Pia away is sleeping with a werewolf? Aren't they suppose to revile us? What a joke?
Maithali's temper only got worse as she flung Sid out of his coffin against the walls crashing him hard spinning him around-Don't test me. Its hard enough to digest he has a spawn in this Alina growing day by day.
Sid could now see the depth of Maithali's rage witnessing her eyes glowing into a stormy green colour. Damn she was hot when she was p****d off-Is this even possible? Vampires are infertile right? How many girls have i...? scratch that off i meant...
Maithali hissed again-I know Sid. U vampires make me sick. Its all U think about. You've never tasted the real thing before. I don't hand myself like a w***r. Looks like Abhay can procreate. I can't believe he mated with this dog! Oh she's going to pay. I want to kill her offspring or i don't know control this thing. I want to show them we are back and we will fight dirty to get to the top of the food chain. I want to make Abhayendra pay for this insolence. I want to cause some major damage to the werewolves. This will be a slap in the face for them.
Sid rolled his eyes again. It all boiled back down to Abhay-So who do i target first?
Maithali arched ner brow-Pia Dobrial. She's easy bait. She has no memories of her past. U can easily manipulate her. Make her fall for your charms. She's vulnerable, confused little soul. Ripe for the picking Sid just make sure U rub it in Abhay's face and then work on Alina. Its as easy as this while i work magic on Jeh Khurana poor thing is lost without Pia. We can play with all three of their hearts.
Sid already getting geared up for Pia excited at the prospect of meeting this beauty-It will be my pleasure Princess. 
Maithali mocked-Don't i know it? (Sarcasm oozing through) Make sure U get her good this time.

Meanwhile Alina was busy talking to her baby telling it everything about Abhay and how she couldn't wait to meet this miracle. Alina patted her little bump smiling on an image she had of Abhay with their little one. Alina was already dreaming of a life where there was no hatred but only love. She craved this for her baby to grow into a world where it was safe. Alina's baby would be cherished and not treated with scrutiny.

Alina tossed and turned trying to catch a few zzz's but she felt restless for some reason-I can't stop thinking. Your father is driving me insane. You'll help me tame him right? ... (looks out of the window getting out of her bed) Abhay i hope we can do this. I have a bad feeling...

Next morning Alina runs into Abhay's arms kissing his soft cool lips to her fevered kisses then tearing herself away-I haven't stopped thinking about U Abhay. Whats the plan for today?
Abhay smirked whispering in her ear holding her waist-I thought we could chill for the day in the park maybe? Or the beach? Just U and I all alone. 
Alina loved this idea-Sounds fun. Do U want me to get anything or are we just...
Abhay placed his forehead against Alina's-U are fine just the way U are. I already have everything packed up for us in the boot. All i need is your good self and the rest leave it up to me.
Alina crushed Abhay's mouth-I can't wait.
Abhay teased back winking at Alina-Neither can i! Now hop in and lets start the day with a smile.
Alina plastered a wide grin on her face-Even juniors excited.
Abhay felt their baby-He takes after his father i see.
Alina mused-Actually he takes after me. Your a little of a broody git.
Abhay touched his empty heart-That hurt!
Alina flirted back entering the car and placing the seatbelt on-Lucky for U i'm into broody men.

Abhay parked the car in a car park and helped Alina out of the car and started to place a blanket on the bumpy surface smoothing out the area. He placed the hamper out revealing lots of treats and a bag for himself. He took out the player with a little music for a perfect ambience. This day would be serene.

Alina admired the beauty of the sea waves crashing to the clear blue sky lying on Abhay-It really is a beautiful day Abhay. I just love the sound of mother nature.
Abhay echoed back holding Alina's tummy lovingly caressing it with the back of his hand amazed by how this little thing could move him so much?-I'm loving Mother nature. (Alina blushed) Its so beautiful to feel life grow and see it with your own eyes. 
Alina agreed with Abhay palcing her hand over Abhay's-I know Abhay. I just can't stop talking to our baby. I feel like i can say anything.
Abhay was curious-What do U talk about?
Alina smiled-About U mainly. 
Abhay smirked-Good. I want U to only think about me.
Alina smiled-And the baby!
Abhay smirked-Yeah the baby too. 
Alina saw the love in Abhay's eyes almost overwhelming her-I love U Abhay! 
Abhay raised a brow-Sarang Hae Yo!
Alina  creases her forehead confused-I have no idea what U just said.
Abhay kisses Alina's cheek-I said I love U in Korean. Silly.
Alina mocked-Like i speak Korean Abhay.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta-monyArpita-archiMuSIqroCKzzzzVenesa44purple_shadozMiracle_leoUmIbrahimmasaf59snitchseekerAkshi0019OriginalsFanBeyondHorizon

alicia212 IF-Rockerz
alicia212
alicia212

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
nice story

matwamango

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
dt ws a chotu yet lovely updt aysha...Starso siddy boy s ready.Cool...bt usko kya pata he hmslf s gonna fall n d process!!!!Winklovd hs rractn bt pia dobrial n abhay sleepng!!!!!LOLmaithali yaar...i pity hr smtyms...fulltoo obsessd h yaar!!!!Confusedld abhay n alina's part...so beautiful n lovely...Tongueabhay's love 4 d baby s so evidnt...Big smilehope nobody bursts dr bubble ov happiness...EmbarrassedMERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!Hug

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 24 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

dt ws a chotu yet lovely updt aysha...Starso siddy boy s ready.Cool...bt usko kya pata he hmslf s gonna fall n d process!!!!Winklovd hs rractn bt pia dobrial n abhay sleepng!!!!!LOLmaithali yaar...i pity hr smtyms...fulltoo obsessd h yaar!!!!Confusedld abhay n alina's part...so beautiful n lovely...Tongueabhay's love 4 d baby s so evidnt...Big smilehope nobody bursts dr bubble ov happiness...EmbarrassedMERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!Hug
 Siddy boy about to fall for PIA DOBRIAL and this too super bad. Pia will humanise SID. Like she did ABHAY in season 1.
As for Maithali she was a crazy b**** so uski koi madad nahi kar saktha.
ABHAY is an ANGEL. I guess this is why he is so positive in all of my FF's and OS.

BTW i am updating my FIREFLIES FF now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_shadozOriginalsFan

Go to top