Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 7)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
wow am  impressed with ur good story..Day DreamingThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Are abahay and alina going to be a pair in this one. Or is it just how two waring clans are bright together buy them. I always love to read what you write so I am hoping you have some intersting twist and turns to this story too.
bye

matwamango

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Whoa...
Aysh, ur back with another FF..

Congratulations sweets...

Will read it & comment later
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna26

Nice concept !!! This FF is solely based on Abhina? No Pia in this FF? I wonder how do you manage all your FFs.Continue soon.Good Luck!!!Hug
be mine I manage with grave difficulty not easy.Confused Underworld Track on its way.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

The concept of this FF is mind blowing Big smile I am a big fan of Underworld series and I love the vamipre werewolf concept more than a vampire n human love story coz both will be on par. Nobody is a damsel in distress here. Plus the fact that they are natural enemies makes it more forbidden than a prey predator love story and this is awesome. I will always be an Abhiya fan coz I love ViSu too much but I loved this concept. Also I know u will do complete justice to ur FF's. In the show I would love to see Abhina but only as friends coz Abhay has no one other than Pia. Apart from Pia its only Alina who knows his true identity but still loves him for who he is.
Thanks a ton for coming up with this FF. Its a pleaure to read it Hug
 I want a new track here where the HERO and HEROINE are on par with each other in POWER but both are deadly to the other.
I am a firm ABHIYA fan as u all know but i like variety and ABHINA have given me this opportunity to show a WEREWOLF/VAMPIRE love track. I know ABHIYA R 4 LIFE. SOULMATES to the very end i mean i write an FF on it after all. ABHINA are the works of PURE FREINDSHIP and how LOVE can grow into something more. Its not all about the physicality as we all know with Abhay.

I hope U love this FF as much as U love my other FF'S. This is special because it has my interests all in one.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Are abahay and alina going to be a pair in this one. Or is it just how two waring clans are bright together buy them. I always love to read what you write so I am hoping you have some intersting twist and turns to this story too.
bye
Sulk / pout / refuseIts all a mix yaar. This is soley an ABHINA FF with the masala of what i find interesting to show my readers a freidnship developing into something more. I love ABHIYA to bits but this is all about the bond of friends for life/love My own take so i feel stimulated. It gives me a chance to portray Alina the way i see her and Abhay being her saviour.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reashma.

wow am  impressed with ur good story..Day DreamingThumbs Up
Angel.gif image by robert2kCool that U like it. So far not a bad turn out for an ABHINA FF i was thinking nobody would want to read it.
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ayeesha hope u upload second chapter soon m dieing to read further I never thought I can like it so muchEmbarrassed u write it so beautifullyThumbs Up

matwamango

Go to top