Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 57)

kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Oh Oh big time trouble looks like for Abhay and Alina. Will she be strong enough to stand up against her family for the child and love. Waiting to see that. And why does he have to walk into the trap knowingly is something I fail to understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by mandy1024

Nice update Ayesha Smile Feeling so bad for Alina right now. Wonder how Abhay will react to this news n not to mention the wrath of his clan if they get to know about this child Ouch Eagerly awaiting the next part to see Abhay's reaction.
Hey about Twisted Love, u never answered my question Cry What happened to Sid Metz? U never mentioned them in the epilogue. About their baby n also if Metz is a vampy like Pia?
 This child will be hated and wanted by both species for either Domination or for the reputation of their kin. No half breed will be tolerated here.
If U want i can add a small note at the end of TWISTED LOVE on Sid Metz and their mini me.LOL
Yes, please! Big smile Twisted Love was complete n perfect but I missed Sid Metz in the epilogue Cry Am so sad that my fav FF came to an end but it had the best ending ever.
Vampire werewolf hybrid is something I always wanted to see after I saw Underworld series. Was disappointed when Sonja died before giving birth to lucian's kid.

matwamango

sohiniluvsmusic Goldie
sohiniluvsmusic
sohiniluvsmusic

IF Idol Winner

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Sry for late reply aysha but the update was superb so alina is pregnant!!nd m sure abhay will accept their baby luvd hassena-abhay's convo thanks for the pm nd tc:-)

matwamango

sweet_sudeshna Senior Member
sweet_sudeshna
sweet_sudeshna

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
nice update

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Riasa

wowww dammm gud awesme ...
sooo well written ...
thnxx for the pm...
 So sweet i try hard to do my best
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Oh Oh big time trouble looks like for Abhay and Alina. Will she be strong enough to stand up against her family for the child and love. Waiting to see that. And why does he have to walk into the trap knowingly is something I fail to understand.
brick wall peepin Abhay likes a Challenge and won't shy away from DANGER. He'd rather fight back
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

Nice update Ayesha Smile Feeling so bad for Alina right now. Wonder how Abhay will react to this news n not to mention the wrath of his clan if they get to know about this child Ouch Eagerly awaiting the next part to see Abhay's reaction.
Hey about Twisted Love, u never answered my question Cry What happened to Sid Metz? U never mentioned them in the epilogue. About their baby n also if Metz is a vampy like Pia?
 This child will be hated and wanted by both species for either Domination or for the reputation of their kin. No half breed will be tolerated here.
If U want i can add a small note at the end of TWISTED LOVE on Sid Metz and their mini me.LOL
Yes, please! Big smile Twisted Love was complete n perfect but I missed Sid Metz in the epilogue Cry Am so sad that my fav FF came to an end but it had the best ending ever.
Vampire werewolf hybrid is something I always wanted to see after I saw Underworld series. Was disappointed when Sonja died before giving birth to lucian's kid.
I was so  upset when Sonya died as well Mandy. The baby would have been a miracle baby. Her father was a SADIST. Cruel to end his own Child and grandchilds life.Poor Lucian was never the same. How they suffered?
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Sry for late reply aysha but the update was superb so alina is pregnant!!nd m sure abhay will accept their baby luvd hassena-abhay's convo thanks for the pm nd tc:-)
I know Abhay will accept his baby and Alina. How can he not? Its Abhay our PERFECT VAMPIRE can do no wrong.

Go to top