Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 54)

millllli Goldie
millllli
millllli

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
nicx post

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 November 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
part was awesome as usual
kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
oh oh Alina is now going to be in a big soup. And abhay taking her to his home. wher eis his brains now a days. Jai darling will have a melt down now I guess
Miracle_leo IF-Dazzler
Miracle_leo
Miracle_leo

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Amazing update ayesha,loved it.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 11:::The Test:::

It was the one month anniversary of Abhay and Alina's relations and she'd wanted to do something special for her vampire lover. She knew Abhay wasn't going to eat anything due to his special nature so she'd drawn out a little of her blood out in a separate vial to keep their connection the strongest. Jeh had suspiciously decided to invite Abhay over to their place and Alina had reluctantly taken him up on his offer. Maybe he stubborn brother was willing to mend his ways? Alina had to hope her brother saw the light for his sake as well as hers. This feud had to end sooner than later. Alina hated all the bloodshed between the vampires and the werewolves over the past few millenniums. It was too draining on her. Alina ventured into the kitchen to see what her brother was doing which was getting the marinated meat out of the freezer taking it outside to the barbecue grill.

Alina smiled warily at her brother to try an decipher his mindset. Alina couldn't risk Abhay's life here for her family's insane need for revenge. Jeh placed the meat on the grill enjoying the aroma of freshly cooked meat. This smell sent Alina off tangent. She felt queasy covering her mouth running out of the garden back inside to throw up in the sink. Her brother ran right after her to see if she was ok. Jeh saw Alina washing her face with some water and then touched her forehead to see if she was ok? Alina was normal for a werewolf they never felt ill thanks to their regenerative abilities from their powers stemming from being a lycanthrope.

Jeh cupped Alina's face in his hands lifting it to see her eyes-Alina baby have U eaten something off or are U going to tell me what's going on with U?

Alina gave an anxious look at Jeh's probing eyes listening to the concern in his voice-Bhai I'm fine really. There's nothing wrong with me. I guess the smell of meat just sent my senses into overdrive. I have to go now. (Alina gives her brother a hug) Thanks for not pressurising me to answer U. I can't handle anymore emotional outbursts.

Jeh gave Alina his most troubled expression questioning-U normally love the smell of meat.

Alina was quiet.

Jeh saw his sister hurry past him-Alina if U ever need me I'm here.

Alina gave her brother a weak smile keeping her mind blank so Jeh got nothing-I know. And please try to be friendly with Abhay. It would mean a lot to me if U can get on with him.

As soon as Alina was out of earshot she let a sigh of relief escape her. Damn she was late as in late, late not to mention she was getting the signs and symptoms of the daunting prospect of becoming a mother. If Abhay found out how would he react? Not to mention the backlash she'd be getting from her brother and her mother. Alina closed her eyes trying to compose herself again. She had to know for sure.

The first thing she'd done is head to a store a little further away from where she lived in her wolf form through the Jungle and then transforming herself again into her human form. She placed on the clothes she'd placed in a secret room and brought a pregnancy test. Alina tore the package there and then in the ladies room and followed the instructions waiting for the longest wait of her life for the result. Alina saw all her fears flash before her eyes. It was positive meaning her life was officially over. Abhay would hate her. Her family would disown her. It was bad enough she'd been banished before but this was the ultimate betrayal. Alina felt sick again and burst into tears of frustration. She was shaking violently.

Alina checked herself in the mirror with her tear stricken face and rubbed her stomach where the proof of her Love with Abhay was so evidently visible to her eyes. Alina mentally notes to herself (Pick yourself up Alina. U are stronger than this. Face it head on for your unborn child's sake. You've handled life alone before. U can do it again. Draw strength from this and not weaken yourself. Abhay has to know about the baby. How do I tell him?)

Abhay was at the Raichand mansion sprucing himself up to meet his future in-laws he thought to himself with a smirk. His most ardent fan awaited him. Abhay was now a little riled at the thought of Jeh. The sly wolf was up to something but Abhay loved a challenge. Danger drew him in and the thought of getting one over Jeh was too hard not to take up.

Haseena stopped Abhay seeing him blow wind to causation was troubling her a lot. Abhay had never been so reckless before and now he was entering the enemies lines all alone. Her son was proving to be rebellious now more than ever. Haseena did not like this side to Abhay. The mother in her could not help but feel insecure for her son despite him being an adult and able to take care of himself.. To Haseena; Abhay was still young and foolish allowing his human emotions obscure his vision from reality. He'd always lived alone regardless of being around vampires of his own stature. Love had ruined the strong Abhay who'd faced all adversity and not take his time in this game of who is the most cunning of the species. Pia and Alina had taken Abhay's strengths and turned them into weaknesses. Her son could no longer see right from wrong. Haseena was grateful to Pia for bringing her son back and to Alina for keeping that mongrel of a brother of hers away from Abhay but for how long?

Abhay felt his mother's mind in his-Mom will U stop fussing over me? I'm not a kid anymore. I have lived over 200 years. I can handle anything. And no I am not emotionally frail. Your son hasn't lost his touch. I'll be on my guard.

Haseena gave her son  a dark look-Sometimes I don't know Abhay. U confuse me.. I'm a mother.

Abhay placed his red tie on smirking with glee-Now whom is letting their human emotion get the better of them? I know what I am mother. We are on top of the food chain. The most predatory species of them all. I'm a bloodsucker. So U can relax. Now am I free to leave?

Haseena warned Abhay-Remember they are not our friends Abhay. They are the enemy and will revel and strike at any chance they get.

Abhay left his mother feeling a little ill inside. Her fears would never be gone. Not till this war is over for good. Haseena felt unhinged like a storm was coming. She'd sense it with her 6th sense. For Abhay she prayed he was left unharmed from all dangers. A vampires life was never free from it.

Abhay was finally at the Khurana's mansion waiting for Alina to make her way down. Jeh creeped Abhay out with those animalistic looks he gives him.Alina opened the door for Abhay giving him a cute half hearted smile. Then she wrapped her arms around him. Jeh gritted his teeth watching the show of affection between his sister and Abhay on display. Deepanita wanted to trap Abhay with black magic. It was their perfect opportunity drawing power from the moon but the sun would be the beginning.

Jeh from afar welcomed Abhay in-Alina don't keep yur boyfriend waiting for too long. Invite him in.

Alina held Abhay's hand letting him in-Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Abhay saw something was on Alina's mind. Her face wasn't glowing as usual. He'd soon get to the bottom of it-Alina U look beautiful.

Alina blushed not at all feeling beautiful. Guilt was eating her inside and stress of the unknown future ahead for both of them.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta-monyprerna26JinxRichapurple_shadozsohiniluvsmusicseabeautySANDY_ROSEMiracle_leoalicia212lovelycutietedyRiasasnitchseeker--Rose----sumana13--UmIbrahim--faroo--Akshi0019OriginalsFanJ.LOPristineSoulkhushimuskaanAmor.BeyondHorizonKrishna_Sourav-Swetha-

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akshi0019

prerna26 Goldie
prerna26
prerna26

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Brilliant Update!Smile

This is the best phase of their(Abhina's)  life. Of course Abhay will accept his baby. I hope Deepu and Jeh won't succeed in their plans. Continue Asap.Big smile

Edited by prerna26 - 30 November 2011 at 4:18am

matwamango

SANDY_ROSE IF-Dazzler
SANDY_ROSE
SANDY_ROSE

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
 superb update aysha !!!!

alina is pregnant...wow .ab to hybrid malega.!!!! hope soon she tell abhay and abhay ka to pata hai ke woh accept kar hi laga . i like abhay and haseena conversation .abhay  ne kya entry mari dusmanu ke ghar mein   jey ka face to lal peela ho gaya . waiting for next .thnx 4 pm

matwamango

Go to top