Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part 
continue soon
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update ayesha!!!

jey and his plan  i m glad his plan  does not work .
i love pia here jey ko kya  answer diya hai . i  m happy  pia break up with jey . alina told abhay she is pregnant.abhay accepted .  together both  sort out all problem . waiting for next 

Jeh's plans always flop on him makes me laugh🤣 ABHINA R now going to watch their step very carefully
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I am so happy Abhay accepted the baby. But now I am scared for both of them  Chandeena may be better than Deepu but still they are concerned about the clan. Right now I am also feeling bad for Pia 😭

Wonderful update 😊

Abhay is a rational VAMPIRE. He knows what his responsibilities are but he won't fight a battle where his other half accepts defeat. Abhay is encouraging ALINA to woman up and fight for their BABY
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikramdey

Thank u for ur PM I really like Abhay's reaction and the way he is supporting Alina.Oh Jeh get a life.😡 The way u are portraying Abhina's bonding is awesome. Waiting for ur next update.

Angel 2Thanks for liking the UPDATE yaar. ABHINA are ANGELS. Their BOND is very special. They started as friends but will finsih as LOVERS
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

awsome update, but i am confused what is pia roll here in this ff,, she loves abhay, so abhay exactly belong to who, alina or pia,?

is the term we all use. ABHIYA R LOVERS whom will LOVE EACHOTHER for all ETERNITY. But thers different forms of LOVE.

ABHAY'S found his but Pia has one person waiting for her i'll divulge later on in the FF.
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update aysha so abhay accepted alina's baby!dats gr8 bt felt bad for piya:-(nd m sry for late reply thanks for the pm tc:-)
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update aysha so abhay accepted alina's baby!dats gr8 bt felt bad for piya:-(nd m sry for late reply thanks for the pm tc:-)

Yes Abhay had to accept his Baby after all Abhay never shirks from his responsibilities. Don't feel so bad for Pia i have a real vampire waiting for Pia who is just as hot as Abhay only he needs someone to teach him what love is all about.
matwamango thumbnail

:::Chapter 13:::Out of Sight; Out of Mind:::

There was another secret Alina has been hiding away from Abhay. His brother Sid was not dead but very much alive and with Abhay's ex Maithali. Sid had been kept in stasis for the past year and a half to exchange his essence and add it into her brother's body but they'd needed Abhay for it but Alina had protected Abhay under a cloak from her family. There was no way in hell she was going to lose Abhay. Alina had never expected to fall in love with Abhay but the impossible happened. Alina kept the whereabouts of Sid's body a secret. And now she was glad she'd done this because without it her family can't touch Abhay. Her family still thought Sid was in the family crypt but Alina had removed Sid out of there as soon as she'd fallen for Abhay for fear of her family would end Abhay there and then. Why was she so weak? Alina even now couldn't stand up to her Mother or Jeh. She pats her stomach with affection with maternal instincts bubbling under the surface. How could someone who wasn't even in this world yet bring out such raw emotions out of her? 

Alina smiles softly-Don't worry Mom will learn to toughen up for U. I just need a little strength from U my precious little pearl. I'll make it aright for U i promise.

There was a light kick confirming the agreement between mother and child making Alina smile in her bedroom she was busy writing for an assignment due in a few hours time. Luckily she'd done most of the work all she needed to do was hand the disk in to her lecturer. Alina placed her glasses back into its container and stood up a little too soon feeling the head rush. She held on to her bed a few minutes before getting up again. Alina checked outside feeling Abhay nearby. This was strange her powers seem to have picked Abhay out from outside. Must be her developing powers she thought.

Abhay waved from below at Alina who came running down the stairs to greet him laying her arms around his neck and kissing his lips with hers deepening the kiss wanting to feel him envelope her senses. She lingered on feeling no inhibition not caring who saw her. Abhay was enjoying this side to Alina today putting him in a good mood. He then broke the kiss and laid one hand around her waist to feel the life they'd made together smiling with sheer joy at the development. Alina saw Abhay's usually expressionless features had shown emotion for this unborn miracle in her stomach. It made her want this baby even more because Abhay had loved it. Because it was made out of love. Their love.

Abhay opened the car door for Alina and shut it behind her watching her put on her seatbelt on. He quickly got in driving away from the Khurana mansion-So i take it the pregnancy is going smoothly Alina? U are defintely glowing in it.
Alina smiled feeling very content-Actually our little joy won't stop kicking out of excitement i guess. I thought its a little soon for all of this but us She-Wolves only carry our babies for 4-6 months and then we give birth. THis pregnancy seems a little abnormal Abhay. I'm enjoying it now that i have U on board.
Abhay mused softly-I just wish we could have been together permanently so we'd experience this together Alina. Its my baby too. I want more of a part to play in our childs life.
Alina's smile disappeared-Abhay U know my Mother wants U dead. If she sniffs somethings up. I need to make sure our child lives long enough inside of me Abhay. 
Abhay wasn't going to be brushed off-I was thinking we elope. U know secretly with just our friends and family present. No parents. This way our baby will be born in this world the right way.
Alina a little shaken-Abhay! 
Abhay stopped the car in a bay at the college car park-I thought you'd develop a thick skin by now Alina. Show me U want me Alina. Prove to me this baby and I are everything to U. I'll gladly forsake my clan for U and our baby but U must do the same. 
Alina held Abhay's hand-I'll do anything for U Abhay. Anything! I'm not a coward. I just fear for my Baby ok? For U? I don't care what my family do to me anymore. I've found my calling Abhay. Loving U makes me fearless. (Alina clutches her stomach) U sort out the details and i'll try to find someone who might want to be our witness ok?
Abhay would compel 2 witnesses. They were over 18 years old so legally they could marry now.-Sure!

Alina and Abhay entered class together holding hands seated beside each other. Jeh gave Abhay a sneer and then saw Pia give him her most disgusted looks he'd had on her face. What was this girls problem thought Jeh? What was it to her if he taunted Abhay? Jeh was still peeved with Pia for breaking it off with him. The girl was a nightmare. He loved her to the point of obsession but she was always too busy admiring his enemy like he was some Angel sent from up above. Good job Alina was dating Abhay and not Pia but even then Jeh felt the twinge of anger aimed at Abhay for the shame Alina had brought into their clan. No werewolf had ever fallen for a vampire. His people were probably going to spit on their name but Jeh would make an example out of them. Jeh wanted to break Abhay's hands for touching his sister. 

Pia couldn't help but want the same bond Abhay and Alina shared together. But she would never steal another girls man even if she wanted him very badly. Pia was resigned to emotionally attached to Abhay forever. Was there any chance they'd ever find each other again? Her love life was non existent but she'd rather be single and dying than date a creep like Jeh Khurana who was consumed with hatred. No Pia Dobrial wanted a guy just like Abhay. Did another Abhay exist out there she thought dreamily.

On the other side of Dehradun the Queen of nights had made her way with Sid back to where it all ended sadly for them. Maithali had lost out on garnering the power she needed from Pia to become the Dominant almighty POWERFUL one who'd rule over the Vampires. This time she had the promise of learning from her mistakes. Sid had paid a hefty price for their stumbling fatal error in judgement. They hadn't realised how Powerful Abhay's love for Pia was at that time nor the determination he had to protect the wretched female doppelgnger. Maithali had to revive Sid again so he'd take care of Pia while Maithali won Abhay again. Sid had lied to her. He'd told her Abhay had deserted her leaving her to die in that fire long ago when really Abhay had been yearning for her causing him to fall for a human instead of her again. Oh Maithali had a plan to punish both Sidharth and Pia for their treachery. Sidharth for keeping Abhay from her and making her settle for second best when she could have had the real deal and Pia for daring to make a vampire fall for her. Pia had the audacity to awaken Abhay with her Love which was nothing compared to Maithali's. Time to check up on Vampire lover and his human. 

Sid lay aloof to Maithali's plans for him. He'd heard she wanted to exact revenge laying lifeless in a coffin. Sid had to please Maithali and brainwash her, flatter her till she was his again. If Maitahli wanted Pia then she;d have her. He desperately needed Maithali. 

Finally they'd arrived at Dehradun and Maithali was back to her home in Pandher Palace waiting to strike when Abhay would be least likely to expect it. Maithali would wake Sid up and have her boys where they belonged. She needed to see Abhay again. Maithali felt the urge to see her beloved. Without him she was an empty shell. His broken slumber had awoken ehr from her meditation and now she could bear it no more.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Ayeesha I loved it dear! So now Sid-metz have entered and Pia is giving up on abhay😃 so now abhina are gonna be just for each other! Wow m loving it do continue soon😳Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Metz is Back. Yipeee.

I am loving it more & more