Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 28)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Lovely update ayeeshaClap but m waiting for abhay to fall in love with alina and then their love story to startEmbarrassed
Blowing A Kiss 2 U want me to  fast track this FF but then it will look like Abhay and Alina are lusting after the other than it  being all natural. Don't U want it to flow? I have already started building the foundations brick by brick. Already Alina has fallen for Abhay don't U want Abhay to feel the same effect?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by Sidchu

Lovely update ayeeshaClap but m waiting for abhay to fall in love with alina and then their love story to startEmbarrassed
Blowing A Kiss 2 U want me to  fast track this FF but then it will look like Abhay and Alina are lusting after the other than it  being all natural. Don't U want it to flow? I have already started building the foundations brick by brick. Already Alina has fallen for Abhay don't U want Abhay to feel the same effect?
 Yes fine with me u can take it according to u dear m fine with anything Embarrassed

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Archi i create drama and use emotions to make my couple EPIC. And ABHAY and ALINA are just this. They start their relationship from the best foot forward which is FREINDSHIP. Love is freindship and then it becomes EXPLOSIVE

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Archi i create drama and use emotions to make my couple EPIC. And ABHAY and ALINA are just this. They start their relationship from the best foot forward which is FREINDSHIP. Love is freindship and then it becomes EXPLOSIVE
 Yes ayeesha I hope CV's take some gyaan from ur FFLOL I just come on forum for ur or nishi's post or else this place is no good for meOuch

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Archi cv's R too stupid to use our FF's as inspiration look at the bakwas they are feeding us.

I mean misunderstanding track has been excessively overused now i hate it

As for Abhay and Alina's romantic entanglement they don't even show us any meaty romance at all.

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Archi cv's R too stupid to use our FF's as inspiration look at the bakwas they are feeding us.

I mean misunderstanding track has been excessively overused now i hate it

As for Abhay and Alina's romantic entanglement they don't even show us any meaty romance at all.
 I have quit the serial and nw I want Vivian and Priya to quit it too and come togather as leads in some other show they make hottest pair and Vivian looks best with Priya chauhan onlyClapThumbs Up

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I find this show is lacking substance now. ABHIYA are a laughing stock. So much inconsistancy in their relationship. 

I wouldn't mind if Vivian and Priya Chauhan were leads of a new show and see how they connect as new characters. I don't want Vahbiz in any show with Vivian i find her acting is a little on the below average angle

OriginalsFan

-SexyAngel- IF-Sizzlerz
-SexyAngel-
-SexyAngel-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kashabhiya4ever

omg i loved it sooo muchClap dats exactly how it goes in my mind wen i imagine abhinaLOL luv da way u gave importance to their friendship nd hopefully soon abhay falls for herDay Dreaming nd tanks for da pmBig smile update soon nd cant waitDancingu rock=)
 Oh ABHINA will be on a roll soon enough. Friendship is the first step to LOVE. For ABHAY it won't be an easy transition because he's been burnt in LOVE twice but Alina will be a nice surprise in his life because she did not come to him as a Lover but as a FRIEND. Just see their relationship blossom

yep i m so happy dat dere is sum1 dere for abhayDay Dreaming
cant c him in painCry   if friends lyk alina is dere den dont tink he needs a lover in his lyf =) she is awesomeEmbarrassed
nd btw i really had fun reading ur ff on abhina nd i tink u r  a great writterBig smile

Go to top