Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 21)

cuteteddy Goldie

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
amazing part dear n thanks for the pm 

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awesome part yaar,
Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nyc dr... cont soon...
tj_black Senior Member

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
loved the part so much...thanku
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Wow!Jeh is way too over protective, but then he and Abhay aren't exactly easy gng...Piya in here too...and still madly in love with Abhay I guess...Great chapter AyshClap
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Great update
matwamango IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4:::Masquerade Ball:::

Chand saw Abhay wearing a tux looking rather sophisticated for the Ball at the Dobrial's amused by the sudden change in attire. Abhay never made an effort for anyone but he out to shock some of his classmates. Chand was extremely happy about Abhay cavorting with the enemy but letting his delight known to Abhay would mean in him rebelling and right now they needed their trump card. Their ace in the form of Alina so he changed his tack.

Chand used reverse psychology with Abhay huskily airing out his concern in his usual placid expressionless features-I don't know why U are making such a fuss over this party Abhay. Its only Alina and its not like the girl is even worth the effort. She's not in the league of U Abhay. You'll outshine her. 
Abhay smirked suspisous of his father-What do U care anyway about how she feels? U just want me to use her and then dispose of her.
Chand moved slowly to Abhay straightening his tie-No Abhay. Fake date her not really go out on a date with her and i have changed my mind now. U aren't good at following orders anyway. U always end up feeling overtly sympathetic about your assignments. Its best U stay away from her now. I mean the girl is a recluse. She remind U of anyone Abhay. A girl who is all alone despite being crowded full of people. Powerful yet vulnerable. A girl in need of a saviour. Accident prone only this girl Alina is worse off. She's shut down by her family. Abhay she is the type of girl U mould to fit in with the rest of the misfits only little does she know we are all freaks out there in need of saving.
Abhay had enough of this comparison. Alina was not Pia. She was just Alina. Nobody could ever compare to Pia. Nobody. Even Maithali could never be Pia.-Dad i'm bouncing. I have to make sure Alina is ok. If she can break free from the atrocities she faces at home..
Chand sarcastically cuts-Then what Abhay? U will be saved from your own dark filled life and garenr a little dignity back. Remorse for an existance U hate so much by a simple act of kindness. It will never wash away the stench we have on us Abhay. The blood we have shed it will never go away. U think helping Alina will in some way help U find peace. Has helping Pia and all those countless girls in the past made a difference?

Abhay didn't do it for glorification or to atone for past sins because they could never be wiped away. He did it so others would never find themselves in his shoes. Redemption was never his motivation. It was always about seeing his reflection in others one he despised so much and helping them break free from their own prison. 

Abhay got on his raybands and began to stalk towards the doorway turning round to have the last word-You'll never understand me Dad. U say U do but nobody will ever understand me. What i do and say is something even i don't understand.

Abhay picked Alina from her home where Jeh was waiting in his white tux. Alina ran down the stairs evading Jeh completely holding Abhay's hand-We'd better go before he follows us he is super sharp.
Abhay raised an eyebrow-I'm not afraid of Jeh!
Alina smiled-I know but i am. U don't know what he's like when he's lost his temper. Its the notorious werewolf trait in us all.
Abhay teased-I'd love to see how you'd be if U ever got angry. Certainly better than Jeh in the looks department i hope with no tail.
Alina pulled her serious face-All wolves have tails Abhay male or female.

Abhay opened his car door for Alina and then closing it. He quickly drived them to the Dobrial's place where they put on their masks on disappearing into the crowd with the same look.

Alina had taken her glasses off and had contacts on with Abhay's help in the car found it refreshing not to have a foreign object always getting in the way. Maybe nobody would notice her braces and how geeky she appeared. Abhay gave Alina his hand dancing with her in his arms-See there's nothing to be afraid of here Alina. The girls are all harmless even T and her minions. They just like creating a scene.

Alina enjoyed Abhay's embrace. He made her feel like brand new like she was the only girl in this room and she was the luckiest girl in the world for being with him. He was her strength and her pillar but most of all he was her Dark Angel sent from above just for her. Did it matter that he'd dated so many grils and left them? It did at first but now she was ok with it. Maybe she was his princess. The only girl made for him or maybe they were two passing ships in the night only to meet but never... 

Alina twirled back to reality-U are quite a good dance partner i have Abhay.
Abhay smirked-I know but its nly the slow ones i am good at. U should see my on the fast tracks i have two left feet.
Alina smiled watching Abhay's eyes and the dark contours of his face so elegantly hidden by the mask he was wearing. It was from the Phantom of the Opera her favourite show ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber was a genious-That mask only enhances your look Abhay. Its a nice change to see U in a tux but why black all the time? Is there a significance behind it? I mean I've noticed your parents's wear it.
Abhay brisked past responding to Alina's question-It symbolises the night. We lead dark lives so Black is what we see as our colours.
Alina giggled-A little like Red for us. Don't ask what it symbolises. So where are the hosts for this party?

Abhay is automatically torn in the direction of Pia descending down the stairs in her princess outfit all in pink with her tiara but her face had no smile just the normal look of being zoned out. Abhay's eyed were firmly on her depressed fake smiled face. How he wished to take away her ache that void in her heart and in her life but they had their time and now they both had to move on. Abhay would never enter her life again and it was better for her to live in her fairytale she was in right now than enter back into the twilight zone. Werewolves were following him at every turn. There was nowhere to move.

Pia stared back at Abhay recognizing those eyes. She would always find Abhay out any where be it in a crowd or in a mask. Pia recognised those eyes all too well almost stumbling down the stairs. Abhay got there in a flash steadying her. Pia gave him a weak smile but he'd disappeared on her again. It was a habit he had of doing this all the time.

Alina noted the tension between Pia and Abhay swaying her body using her arms to shield her from getting hurt-Is she an ex too Abhay?
Abhay laughed-She is the ex. You've heard of Maithali right?
Alina nodded.
Abhay in a hoarse tone-Well meet her doppelgnger Pia Dobrial was my girlfriend and things ended shall i say i tried to give her closure by erasing her memories but theres still remnants of what we had in her.
Alina felt her heart flatten at the mention of Abhay's epic love saga she could never compete with Pia and Maithali. Abhay would only ever be attracted to another lookalike from the stats she'd seen and heard of-Do U still love her?
Abhay remained quiet-So how's the party so far?

Misha with Pia whispering to her-Who was that with U?
Pia whimpered-Abhay!
Misha in shock-Abhay dressed up this is a kodak moment Pia and he's brought his date along for the ride. I never thought i'd ever see Abhay with a geek sorry nerd ok baba i mean Jeh's sister. Abhay and Jeh hate each other. 
Pia didn't care about Abhay and Jeh's hatred. It was the hatred she had in herself that she was concerned about. Abhay was obviously signalling a new chapter in his life. Made no difference to her. Only it did make a difference.

Misha nudged Pia and pulled her to the punch area filling it with booze-Pia U can't tell me that despite all the attention Jeh has been showering on U your heart is still beating for Abhay. The guy is a douche bag. Look at him.

Pia was admiring him and envying Alina with him but she could never hate Abhay or Alina for that matter.

Misha waved at Alina and Abhay-Boy U look very different Abhay. I didn't know U were into morbid love stories.
Abhay mocked back-Yeah my love story is MORBID in itself. Theres no happy ending for me Misha. I am destined to be alone.
Misha concurred-I know Abhay. A guy who doesn't know how to treat a lady will always be alone. But U weren't always like this. U used to be so...
Abhay helped-Sweet! Sweetness doesn't get U any where and i don't want U girls to butt into my business.
Pia blurted-U don't have to have a sad ending Abhay. If U want it can be a happy one.
Abhay sneered cutting through-There's not a girl made for me to give me a happy ending Pia. They are all for little girls to dream about and when they grow up they are under the false illusion that a happy ending and a prince awaits them only the dream is a fake. Its not real.
Alina murmured-Abhay this is getting a little personal. Do U want me and Misha to...
Abhay kept Alina's hand in his-No Alina there's no need. We are done. Pia doesn't even know who i am any more. She thinks she does and Misha is just Misha. Butting in is her middle name. 
Misha turned away trying to take Pia with her.

Jeh collared Abhay who'd tried to wreck the party but Abhay took Alina in his arms and whizzed away. Pia turned around to see Abhay use his powers in front of her but she remained quiet. It wasn't her business.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top