Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 16)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ABHINA were my first CHOICE in season 2 i wasn't feeling Pia so much due to her persona being ruined by CV'S and her english mem kinda attitude but i love PIA again but it hasn't made my love for ALINA any less. I love ALINA'S rawness. I love the fact she has GIRL POWER WRITTEN all over HER. She has given every last part of herself to ABHAY. The dream sequences were just devine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

ABHINA were my first CHOICE in season 2 i wasn't feeling Pia so much due to her persona being ruined by CV'S and her english mem kinda attitude but i love PIA again but it hasn't made my love for ALINA any less. I love ALINA'S rawness. I love the fact she has GIRL POWER WRITTEN all over HER. She has given every last part of herself to ABHAY. The dream sequences were just devine.
 Ayeesha I have feeling we will get a hybrid in future that's why ekta brought alina warna character is not required iff u see like that what do u think?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
So true. I had this HYBRID vampire story in my FF SOULMATES. It was where ABHAY'S great-great-great-great-great-great grandson  who is a witch by nature was bitten by a wolf and in order to stop the process Abhay bit him creating a HYBRID. Misha ended up marrying him in the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

So true. I had this HYBRID vampire story in my FF SOULMATES. It was where ABHAY'S great-great-great-great-great-great grandson  who is a witch by nature was bitten by a wolf and in order to stop the process Abhay bit him creating a HYBRID. Misha ended up marrying him in the end.
 atleast I can see it coming as show has to run long and this is good concept and I think CV's must work on it a hybrid villan like Klaus will be amazingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
KLAUS the supervillain hmmm but i want ALINA'S child to be a daughter. I have already given it a name. AALIYAAHCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

KLAUS the supervillain hmmm but i want ALINA'S child to be a daughter. I have already given it a name. AALIYAAHCool
 I so wish CV's give us this as wellLOL btw check ur PM I have Pm'd u somethingWink n aaliyaah is good name when u uploading next FF now I cant wait to readLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 29081

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
U are too much Archi i am focusing on A twisted LOVE update right now so after completing this will i even contemplate on this one. I still have ETERNALLY WAITING 4 U to update and JISHA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Joined: 28 February 2011
Posts: 21588

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

U are too much Archi i am focusing on A twisted LOVE update right now so after completing this will i even contemplate on this one. I still have ETERNALLY WAITING 4 U to update and JISHA
Ok I will wait but zayada wait maat karwana before alina's makeover upload itLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SexyAngel-matwamango

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OMG!!! ABHINA were so cute<<333

2

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 12   Views: 1114

OriginalsFan 12 1114 13 November 2011 at 7:49am by OriginalsFan
ABHINA VM Highly |Romantic treat for Abhina fans!

2 3

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 23   Views: 1604

OriginalsFan 23 1604 12 November 2011 at 3:41am by OriginalsFan
Injured Abhina :-(

2 3 4 5

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 36   Views: 2668

OriginalsFan 36 2668 04 November 2011 at 3:44am by OriginalsFan
Abhina !Friendship, Love, and Sacrifice.

Author: Mrs.Peanuts   Replies: 0   Views: 400

Mrs.Peanuts 0 400 02 November 2011 at 9:48pm by Mrs.Peanuts
ABHInA: Sweet Injury

2

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 15   Views: 1192

OriginalsFan 15 1192 02 November 2011 at 1:04pm by OriginalsFan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index