Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 114)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Nice ending Aysha n I am so happy that Jeh turned good in the end Big smile Perfect ending to an unusual love story. Aaliya is surely a miracle baby Embarrassed Will we have an epilogue though?
Well the epilogue wouldn't really serve as much of a purpose seeming as i've already given a happy ending already. All Abhay and Alina need to do  is get married, Sid Pia well get to know eachother or double date with Jeh and Maithali.

So no to an epilogue. I loved AALIYAH here the perfect werewolf/vampire hybrid baby.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

ayesha beautiful ending .

babby was so cute she change matz totally caring person .
matz and jey together .
now every one  happy  .
allyah is future queen ...good 

Monkey Emoticons Aaliyah is cute and there was a purpsoe to include her to end all of the fighting. a lot of people died ok not the main 6 characters theres only so many FF's and OS i can kill Maithali and Jeh off coz they annoyed me but i have a soft spot for Maithali and Jeh had the capacity to redeem himself the pendulum was on a shaky ground but with the right guide he could have been a good guy and not a bad guy.

Happy Endings on an FF is important for me it gives me CLOSURE.
kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Never expected a Jai and Maithli scenario. And Abhays baby seems be an angel in the true sense. So Pia would still do anything for Abhay. I wonder how Sid will take this in the long run. Pia still has some kind of in depth feeling for Abhay and looks like Abhay too cares for Pia thoguh Alina and the baby have become the most important people in his life. Siddy boy sure has some major work cut out. And boy is he jealous or what of his baby brother is better lef tubnsaid till the last part I would say.
But Maithli wa the biggest surprise in all this. That truly unexpected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
thnx for d pm
gr8t ending wid happiness ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Never expected a Jai and Maithli scenario. And Abhays baby seems be an angel in the true sense. So Pia would still do anything for Abhay. I wonder how Sid will take this in the long run. Pia still has some kind of in depth feeling for Abhay and looks like Abhay too cares for Pia thoguh Alina and the baby have become the most important people in his life. Siddy boy sure has some major work cut out. And boy is he jealous or what of his baby brother is better lef tubnsaid till the last part I would say.
But Maithli wa the biggest surprise in all this. That truly unexpected.
 This Story is now officially complete. As they say LOVE can never be defined. Nor can it be contained. Some LOVE can never be erased its just there. ABHIYA LOVE is that kind of LOVE that can never be exterminated. THERE will always be an invisible cord that binds them however One can move on and Find a LOVE thats not so destructive. Abhay found this in ALINA thus saving eachother and making an extra special kind of UNION thats unspoken of. ONE that develops over time.
Pia too has found this in SID and 
Jeh with Maithali their LOVE is new and it too has its own place but this is another story.

The baby mini ABHINA is the icing on the cake because this forbidden love made a forbidden child who ended a blood bath. THUS cementing her place among her people. Abhay and Alina will dote on her and in each other. 

I showed different forms of love. Its out there we just don't recognize it
Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
awesumSmile
sweet_neetu Goldie
sweet_neetu
sweet_neetu

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
THIS FF SEEMS INTERSTING...ABHAY N ALINA...
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetsandhu

THIS FF SEEMS INTERSTING...ABHAY N ALINA...
 Yeah this FF is very different to all my ABHIYA FF's coz the LEADS are Abhay and ALINA in this and all the JODI'S R mixed up.

Go to top