Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 110)

kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Pia running away to save the love child of Abhay. That is something I never expected. So in her escape is she going to encounter Maithli. That would be it thejn. Her two lovers trying to protect Pia would have her in splits.

Jai will he kill his own sister. Has he become such a lost case. But Deepus end was the best

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Pia running away to save the love child of Abhay. That is something I never expected. So in her escape is she going to encounter Maithli. That would be it thejn. Her two lovers trying to protect Pia would have her in splits.

Jai will he kill his own sister. Has he become such a lost case. But Deepus end was the best

Valentine balloons I decided it would be a hell of ask and show PIA'S PURITY to help a mere child without putting her needs first and Sid with ABHAY along for the ride would be EPIC.

For now lets just have the VAMPIRE superiors and werwolves get their butts whooped.
Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

awesum update...!!! So nw alina nd jay r ready fr d final battle...!! Maithli says she lovs abhay n thn attcks hm..all i cn say..she s a v.complctd chrctr...!! And ayesha r'u planning to end dis ff soon??
P.s..continue asap..thx fr d pm..tcr...

--indu

Edited by lost_in_love - 09 February 2012 at 12:08pm

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

awesum update...!!! So nw alina nd jay r ready fr d final battle...!! Maithli says she lovs abhay n thn attcks hm..all i cn say..she s a v.complctd chrctr...!! And ayesha r'u planning to end dis ff soon??

--indu
Valentine artist Yeah i keep saying i'll end one FF then like the dizzy kind a person i am start another one. I hope U are enjoying the GROUP FF. Its a little dark and definitely never been done before.

Paint.It.BlacK.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by lost_in_love

--indu

Yeah i keep saying i'll end one FF then like the dizzy kind a person i am start another one. I hope U are enjoying the GROUP FF. Its a little dark and definitely never been done before.

haha...it proves ur crazinss abt abhay..!!! Bt good fr us..as we r alwz hungry fr abhaiya stry..no mattr hw much servd...!!! :-D
nd oh..ya..offcourse m lovng d group ff..!!! The concpt s fresh..nd d group thng s wrkng grt...!!! Special thanks to you fr dis amazng ff...!! :-)) nd glad tht u remembrd to pm me... :-D

-indu
Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
gr8 update x
Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
superb update.. gr8 fight.. cont soon...
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by mandy1024

Jeh was at his dumbest best ROFL Best part was him asking Pia if she's pregnant LOL R u planning on finishing Jeh off? Ouch Deepu is so cold hearted Angry She wants to kill her n her child? I guess Viktor(Underworld series) was far much better than her. Atleast he cried for his daughter. This woman would've gloated about her victory rather than feel any kinda guilt for killing her own daughter. Gr8 update Ayshu Clap Want to see how the superiors will see some sense n back off.
I haven't decided what to do with JEH. Kill him keep kya karu. I mean eventually he has to come good for his sister right? I wanted him fixed.

OK U decide what U want more Jeh finding remorse and staying alive or Jeh still his ignorant worst and him dying.
Deepanita is a popcorn course ofcourse. I made her as evil as possible so her daughter had no choice but to kill her.
I wanna see Jeh being a good bro atleast for once Ouch Come to think of it, he wasn such a bad character either. CVs ne toh satyanaash kar di uski character ko Cry in the show. It wasn entirely his fault tat he turned out to be rotten. Pia was responsible to a certain extent to whatever happened with him. Please yaar, let him prove himself to be a good bro atleast for once.

Go to top