Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 (Page 105)

anukrati19 Senior Member
anukrati19
anukrati19

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
REALLY SORRY FOR LATE REPLY AYESHA
superb update
finally hybrid take birth love the name.
really like the way u describe alina emotions
hope deepanita and jeh not harm baby.
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Aaliyah sounds really beautiful. Please let not any harm come to my Sia
Monkey Icon Oh Aaliya means sublime, exalted, lofty, to ascend hence the reason why i named her with this name. I always try to find a name with a meaning fitting for ABHAY'S excellence and DNA wise she is a BORN LEADER ready to take on the world having the best of both worlds.

YOUR SIA will be just fine trust me i am writing the FF but then again i have been known to throw a few surprises.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rmuk

Loved ur update. Aliya birth part was well written. I think Aliya will help them or so. Eagerly waiting for next part so, pls continue soon and pm me after updating. Thanks for the pm.

U guessed correctly. Abhay and Alina cannot defeat their warring clans on their own. AALIYAH is the key. Theres no point adding a HYBRID if the HYBRID is useless and the entire point of adding her to this FF was to create a BEING powerful enough to end all wars.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshi0019

awsum dr... aaliya is nyc name... i loved it.. i hope no1 gets harmed...
cont soon...
Monkey Emoticons In a war like this somebody has got to get hurt but the leads may not make it or will they?
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sumana13--

this is such a nice story yaar ClapHug... I love it even more nowDay Dreaming ...
Monkey Emoticons This FF isn't followed like my other works because ABHIYA R not the LEADS but i don't mind so long as my story is being appreciated by others. THE FF was meant to bring a different flavour. I write this in retaliation to PIA being souch an airhead in SEASON 2 and not being fair on ABHAY. I preferred ALINA because she was a werewolf and i love UNDERWORLD however her story wasn't played out well either.

In this FF at least the story is told to the point and U get to see the players actually playing. U will LOVE whats to come next.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venesa44

Yeh, abhaya baby finally arrived,
Aaliya a nice name,
Now all enemys are going to pay m,
Kill all supiriors and make chand a new superior,
Likes sidpia convo,
Now well see new pationate moments between sidpia,
Hey jaithaly will get shock of their lives LOL
Thanks for pm
  Monkey Emoticons The enemies will pay with their powers.

Monkey WinksSuperiors will be toast.
Monkey IconSia are heating up and this is good. I mean why should we always remain stuck in the past people grow up and move on. Pia's memory being lost is a blessing because she can be justified not to feel guilty for moving on with Sid or feel awkward. Vampires can control their emotions but humans it fluctuates a lot.
Monkey Winks Jethali are screwed. You'll see their reactions soon. Jehs face will be a picture.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

Finally the baby is born. And Pia is really too much. Siddy boy is finding it for the first time to keep a girl under his spell looks like. And Maithli she is here for Abhay or power or the child or for revenge. She seems to be hAVING TOO many things on her mind. Waiting for the final show down
Sid has found his match in Pia. She'll make him wish he never fell for her because she'll toy with him a lot  because he'll realise that she means businesss. Sid's eyes should firmly be on her and all of his attentions.Plus for once he knows he has the girl finally even if she runs rings round him.
Maithali wants it all. The woman is greey and never satisfied. She wants, POWER, ABHAY, BABY, REVENGE this is where she goes wrong.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Finally PartyThe hybrid kid is born Big smile Am so happy for Abhina Embarrassed Aaliya is a lovely name Thumbs Up So now everyone's geared up for the big showdown. Is this FF winding up soon? I hope we get to see a happy ending Smile How thick could the werewolves get? LOL Cant they recognise a vampire in their midst? Jeh toh andha hain hi lekin Deepu ko kya hua? ROFL I know she's realised ke daal mein kuch kaala hain but still she being the clan leader, cant make out her son is with a vampire? Nice update Aysha Big smile Looking forward to the war.

Monkey Winks CiciAaliya means The ascended higher being, The exalted one, sublime and lofty. This all sums ABHINA right both are powerful beings and together made an even POWERFUL being. The FF is winding up fast. 2 or maybe 3 UPDATES left. I have added a lot of time into this and though its read by the selected few i will admit this is by far the most different of FF's i have had because for starters the leads weren't the leads in THE SERIAL.
 I made werewolves thick just for this reason alone because on the show they were as daft as a brush here they are cunning but not enough. Deepnaita will meet her very end in this FF.

Go to top