New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
wow aysha ... you have ended this very well =)  Aaliyah so amazing ... she used her power to make maithli good... one amazing baby... everything is happy ending ... thank you for writing :) finally Abhay & Alina are in peace ...
Jeh and Metz? Hmm not bad. Perfect ending ayshu. Loved it
gud work aysha...u knw i was never an abhina fan, but dis story made me adore them...it had a b'ful start n u ended it very well...thank u!!
Very nice ending. Maithli and Jay was a good idea. Loved Aliyah. Pls start a new ff on Abhiya soon.
Nice ending Aysha n I am so happy that Jeh turned good in the end 😃 Perfect ending to an unusual love story. Aaliya is surely a miracle baby 😳 Will we have an epilogue though?
ayesha beautiful ending .

babby was so cute she change matz totally caring person .
matz and jey together .
now every one  happy  .
allyah is future queen ...good 

beautiful ending ayesha...
everything ends on a gud note...
i loved it...
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

wow aysha ... you have ended this very well =)  Aaliyah so amazing ... she used her power to make maithli good... one amazing baby... everything is happy ending ... thank you for writing :) finally Abhay & Alina are in peace ...
 A fitting ending for all three couples.
This FF was all about Abhay and Alina's union bringing a new DAWN in the form of AALIYAH.
I wanted SID to have his side pointed across and a PURE soul could only cure him.
Jeh was never given his dues on the show while Maithali had a raw PASSION and an OBSESSIVE nature if she had a PURE SOUL like Aaliyah to take away all the negativity thrn you'd probably end up with this Maithali on my FF.

I got bored of Killing Maithali i have a soft spot for her and Jeh is perfect for her.