Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttu

What an unraveling night for everyone. And siddy boy surely is loving all the attention and drama he is creating. So for now Alina is safe. But what is Pias and siddy boys plan. I hope they are not trying use Pia as a bait to lure the warewolfs. It sure is going to be one circus show with the way Jai turns in to a love puppy in front of Pia. And what is the angle with Maithliu and Jai will he ever find out that he was played by two women

U are spoiling my STORYLINE by guessing correctly. Jeh is still in the dark for now but i am going to add more to the fire. I am plotting Jeh with Maithali making him fall for her head first.😆 Maithali will still want ABHAY😳
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunnipwincessx

Awsome update enjoy reading it cant waite to read da next part thnx xx

Hopefully the next part will be more exciting than the previous because now we are on a role.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampireking

😆NICE UPDATE  BUT SID KISSED PIYA AND PIYA HUGGED HIM ALSO !!BAD !😡!OTHERWISE THE UPDATE IS REALLY NICE👏 AND THANKS FOR THE PM .DO UPDATE SOON AUR AGGLI BAAR PLZ FOR THE GOD SAKE !SID AUR PIYA KI MAT KARANA PLZ PLZ😃FROM PRERNA SINGH 

Next update is all on ABHAY mostly and his connection to ALINA. Hopefully by then we will have ALINA back to her full strength.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Wow it's a great update👏... fight between dad and son woah!!!😎 i knew abhay stronger :) ... but im glad the family are together❤️...And loved it when Pia said she has a strong feeling towards Abhay ... haha sid got jealous 🤣...😆 Pia & Abhay still love each other or not??? 🤔they do have feelings for each other from their past ...don't they but Abhay going to stick with Alina coz of da baby init... continue soon & thanx for the PM😛

Yeah ABHAY is pretty much made 4 ALINA. This FF will wrap up very soon. depending on what else i can add to it because now all thats left is for the major show down and Abhay coming terms with Sid and Pia relationship among Alina's birth scene.
Old feelings may remain but they are always remembered fondly
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Venesa44

Wow, all richands back as a pack.

Jay how come he cant defferentiate between pia n metz?
Loozer.
A breathtaking update , 
N thanks for the pm 

Jeh ki matti mar gayi hai waise hi woh ullu ban ke pir tha hai. Toh maine is koh Bimbos se bi zyada bimbo banadi
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukrati

SUPERB UPDATE
AYESHA
ALL RAICHANDS together amazing. love pia and sid pair.sid accept his love for pia. love sid dialouge of abhay hatrick.
really excited whats next. jeh is dumb.
lovely update update soon and thanks 4 pm

Yeah now all the RAICHANDS will band bajao the KHURANAS

Sia jodi mujhe experiment karne ko mili coz pairings ko kabhi khabi adla badli karne mein maza hai.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Nice update Aysha I am loving Sid - Pia. Err Abhay & Alina never clicked for me sorry. But this FF became more interesting for me after this new Sidia you gaveus thanx dear

I like to mash up my JODI'S now we have an EPIC battle to look forwards too because we have superiors and werewolves after ABHINA and SIA pair will help them.

LIKE i said i like mixing my JODI'S up and spicing the joint.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rmuk

Supeb update. Loved the way Sid told pia the truth. Pls continue soon and thanks a lot for the pm.

SOMETIMES the good in telling the truth is all that counts. US HUMANS tend to over complicate and think things when the simple solution remains in coming CLEAN.

Sid and Pia have this trust now and this is their way forwards.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update .

i  m loving this sid and pia romance .  i like the way pia handle  this situation . now sid also helping abhina .    now  i m happy  sid and abhay together .  i can't wait for next what   happened next . continue soon .

I take pride in my work and my COUPLES so they'll show an element we all want to see.

NOW ABHAY and SID can remain close. Fighting alonside each other and not against each other.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am so happy for Sidia 😃 Pia finally found solace 😳 Now even Chandeena are with Abhina 👏 Wonder wats in store for Jethli 😆 One super dumb n the other super cunning 🤣 Now only the werewolves n superiors left  I hope for once Jeh can be a good bro n not a jerk. Fab update dear 👏 n sorry for the late reply.