New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME UPDATE EXCITED FOR HOW ABHAY SAVE ALINA FROM HIS PARENTS UPDATE SOON
Originally posted by kuttu

What first Abhay tries to save her and only to come face to face with his parents. This is too much of violence yaar. But Jai he sure is a goner. Can't he even distinguish between Maithli and Pia. Siddy boy sure knows to play his cards to his advantage. And Pia is in for some major surprises looks like in the coming parts. I don't think Pia will so readily accept Siddy boy. But waiting to see the result of the face off between Abhay and his parents.
 What can i say i am loving violence right now.
Jeh is too cought up with his love for Pia, Abhay saga along with Alina to notice Maithali. I don't think he even knowsMaithali is back in the scene.
Sid is an old master at manipulating the situation to suit his own needs.

We'll see if Pia can accept Sid because she accepted Abhay with difficulty. It depends on how much she allows Sid to take over her heart if its even possible.
😉
Originally posted by mandy1024

Fab update Ayshu 👍🏼 Alina is free n finally Pia proved she could more than a brainless Paris returned super model bimbo 😉 This is for her ⭐️ Am confused on one part. I know Sid always had a soft corner for her post his recovery but when did he realise his feelings for her? Also r u planning to pair Jeh n Metz? 😆 Will make a perfect jodi though 🤣 How will Abhina escape Chandeena? 😭 I so hope atleast they turn out to be better than Dipu
Why paint Pia as an airhead with no brains. Just coz U are pretty doesn't mean one should be an empty shallow hollow of a being. Pia has substance even from back when she wasn't a supermodel. Time to make this beauty bring our her A game.
Sid has always had a soft corner for Pia but he could differenciate between Maithali and Pia unlike Abhay slowly Pia taking over for Abhay in his heart and Mind while with Sid this is only after he'd tasted her blood. Sid doesn't quite know he loves Pia just that he can't bear to lose her. I am still trying to sort out how to play this couple out.

Jethali was a work in progress because i had planned on making an OS based on them but never had the time might as well fulfil this in here.😆

CHANDEENA R the U-TURN. I wanted to spice this FF up and show my readers i'm nor predictable at all
Originally posted by luckdiya

nice update
thanks 4 pm:))
Originally posted by abhiyan_soni

superb update .
i loved it .
 U R so cute🤗
Originally posted by DonIsback

nice update. jeh in super fool he cant even figure out between pia and maithly
 This is why i always thought Jeh c]was short of a few screws upstairs🤣 I am just emphasising his dumbness🤣
Originally posted by Akshi0019

gr8 update...
Originally posted by Rmuk

Superb update. The concept of ur ff is different but I loved it. Pls continue soon.
 I have mashed the couples up and changed the arrangement here. So Pia will be Sids, Abhay is Alina's and maybe Jeh and Maithali will become a couple in here. I have never played this by the rulebook. I always have to stand out from a crowd.
Originally posted by Venesa44

It's getting darker by the minute,
1st khuranas n now raichands ,
What will happen next❓
Abhinas baby suddenly became d most hunted in all supernatural world,
Hope abhina manages to save it.
 Right now i am inspired by darkness. So my UPDATES are full of violence and action.
I am a little bored of romance now. I'd had romace overkill past 2 weeks. This week is based on SUPERNATURAL'S being merciless.

ABHINA baby is sought by all beings almost so nowhere is safe for them😉
Originally posted by anukrati

AWESOME UPDATE EXCITED FOR HOW ABHAY SAVE ALINA FROM HIS PARENTS UPDATE SOON
Abhay is very resourceful so i have no worries on what will happen to Alina but they will be in hiding until the time is right and their only ally is a human. Pia holds the keys. Alina will begin fighting back now as soon as she gets her strengths back up