Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Nice update Ayesha 😊 Feeling so bad for Alina right now. Wonder how Abhay will react to this news n not to mention the wrath of his clan if they get to know about this child  Eagerly awaiting the next part to see Abhay's reaction.

Hey about Twisted Love, u never answered my question 😭 What happened to Sid Metz? U never mentioned them in the epilogue. About their baby n also if Metz is a vampy like Pia?

This child will be hated and wanted by both species for either Domination or for the reputation of their kin. No half breed will be tolerated here.
If U want i can add a small note at the end of TWISTED LOVE on Sid Metz and their mini me.😆
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: snitchseeker

Wow now thats something waiting for Abhay's reaction

I have a long wait already a cue on my SS and FF's😆 Abhay's reaction is a given
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wowww dammm gud awesme ...
sooo well written ...
thnxx for the pm...
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh Oh big time trouble looks like for Abhay and Alina. Will she be strong enough to stand up against her family for the child and love. Waiting to see that. And why does he have to walk into the trap knowingly is something I fail to understand.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: matwamango

This child will be hated and wanted by both species for either Domination or for the reputation of their kin. No half breed will be tolerated here.

If U want i can add a small note at the end of TWISTED LOVE on Sid Metz and their mini me.😆

Yes, please! 😃 Twisted Love was complete n perfect but I missed Sid Metz in the epilogue Cry Am so sad that my fav FF came to an end but it had the best ending ever.
Vampire werewolf hybrid is something I always wanted to see after I saw Underworld series. Was disappointed when Sonja died before giving birth to lucian's kid.
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sry for late reply aysha but the update was superb so alina is pregnant!!nd m sure abhay will accept their baby luvd hassena-abhay's convo thanks for the pm nd tc:-)
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Riasa

wowww dammm gud awesme ...
sooo well written ...
thnxx for the pm...

So sweet i try hard to do my best
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Oh Oh big time trouble looks like for Abhay and Alina. Will she be strong enough to stand up against her family for the child and love. Waiting to see that. And why does he have to walk into the trap knowingly is something I fail to understand.

brick wall peepin Abhay likes a Challenge and won't shy away from DANGER. He'd rather fight back
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yes, please! 😃 Twisted Love was complete n perfect but I missed Sid Metz in the epilogue 😭 Am so sad that my fav FF came to an end but it had the best ending ever.
Vampire werewolf hybrid is something I always wanted to see after I saw Underworld series. Was disappointed when Sonja died before giving birth to lucian's kid.

I was so  upset when Sonya died as well Mandy. The baby would have been a miracle baby. Her father was a SADIST. Cruel to end his own Child and grandchilds life.Poor Lucian was never the same. How they suffered?
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Sry for late reply aysha but the update was superb so alina is pregnant!!nd m sure abhay will accept their baby luvd hassena-abhay's convo thanks for the pm nd tc:-)

I know Abhay will accept his baby and Alina. How can he not? Its Abhay our PERFECT VAMPIRE can do no wrong.