Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i luved it sooo much๐Ÿ˜ omg abhina r so so so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ nd i love alina nd jay's conversation about alina's clothes ๐Ÿ˜† great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ continue soon nd cant wait to read the next part๐Ÿ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashabhiya4ever

i luved it sooo much๐Ÿ˜ omg abhina r so so so cute๐Ÿ˜ณ nd i love alina nd jay's conversation about alina's clothes ๐Ÿ˜† great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ continue soon nd cant wait to read the next part๐Ÿ˜›

Hey dear we dont get much of Abhina in serial but ayeesha is doing great job I must say๐Ÿ‘
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Hey dear we dont get much of Abhina in serial but ayeesha is doing great job I must say๐Ÿ‘

Yep she is making us proud๐Ÿ˜›
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yep she is making us proud๐Ÿ˜›

I know dear๐Ÿ˜ณ CV's have forgotten to do it for us๐Ÿ˜†
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abahy and Alina are surely creating fireworks by making Pia and Jai jealous. What is the need for more fire crackers. But I hope Alina doesn't get too serious about Abhay He has been upfront with erh fromt he very beginging but the line of friendship and love seems to be blurring here as the updates progresses.
-SexyAngel- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

I know dear๐Ÿ˜ณ CV's have forgotten to do it for us๐Ÿ˜†

CV's tho CV's hai... voh kabhi nehi sudrenge๐Ÿ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have a few more FF's and One Shots to cmplete before i make my next update
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Abahy and Alina are surely creating fireworks by making Pia and Jai jealous. What is the need for more fire crackers. But I hope Alina doesn't get too serious about Abhay He has been upfront with erh fromt he very beginging but the line of friendship and love seems to be blurring here as the updates progresses.

I am creating magic with Abhay and Alina. I mean all my FF and OS are revolved around Pia but Abhay with another seems interesting.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yaar, ur really making me get confused on whom I like more ๐Ÿ˜• Abhina or Abhiya? ๐Ÿค“ But in this FF my vote goes to Abhina ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its so nice here unlike the show where Abhay is just using Alina n will break her heart no matter what. Loved the fact tat Alina is aware of his true feelings n accepted it too. Abhay deserves someone much better than Pia.
The part where Jeh was getting all possessive had me in splits ๐Ÿคฃ Please continue. Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Yaar, ur really making me get confused on whom I like more ๐Ÿ˜• Abhina or Abhiya? ๐Ÿค“ But in this FF my vote goes to Abhina ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Its so nice here unlike the show where Abhay is just using Alina n will break her heart no matter what. Loved the fact tat Alina is aware of his true feelings n accepted it too. Abhay deserves someone much better than Pia.

The part where Jeh was getting all possessive had me in splits ๐Ÿคฃ Please continue. Loved it ๐Ÿ˜ณ

U know my obsession with AJEH. In this FF we will se a lot happening its a promise but update is tomorrow yaar. I have a twisted LOVE to complete today